Wildhog

This recruiting class is sick.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

RazorBassin

BigSexyHog

Quote from: Wildhog on November 04, 2014, 07:38:18 am

Yeah coaches are getting it done.  Just gotta keep adding some pieces.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

skbhog

jjdlc

Boom! The future is looking very bright.

Hog Nutt

Quote from: skbhog on November 04, 2014, 07:42:07 am
WPS!!!

Did he say anything about still taking more visits? I know he was suppose to visit Miss. State but canceled. I heard Trey Biddy say yesterday that he may still visit.

Kevin

Welcome aboard mr graham.

Congrats to the coaches
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

BigSexyHog

Quote from: Hog Nutt on November 04, 2014, 07:52:40 am
Did he say anything about still taking more visits? I know he was suppose to visit Miss. State but canceled. I heard Trey Biddy say yesterday that he may still visit.

He is done taking visits.  Said he actually committed to the coaches during the Northern Illinois game.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2014/nov/04/graham-commits-arkansas/
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

ballhogger

If people cannot look at the recruiting trail and understand that it is a slow but steady build then they will never understand.  We are building a solid foundation.  We are not just throwing lighter fluid on a fire.  Building depth and stability.  Exactly what Dan Mullin has done at MSU.  This was a big pick up.

ldfergu

At least we are winning in recruiting! Has to pay off at some point

ldfergu

Quote from: ballhogger on November 04, 2014, 08:01:08 am
If people cannot look at the recruiting trail and understand that it is a slow but steady build then they will never understand.  We are building a solid foundation.  We are not just throwing lighter fluid on a fire.  Building depth and stability.  Exactly what Dan Mullin has done at MSU.  This was a big pick up.

Maybe by the time we are good some of the SEC West coaches will have moved on and things will get a tad easier. But, probably not

gmarv

great news welcome aboard mr. graham.

crabeyes

Quote from: Wildhog on November 04, 2014, 07:38:18 am

Imagine what it will look like after we win a SEC game! Things are on the up and up!

zane

That's awesome news

Kid is a ball player
RIP LSUfan

Seebs

Good to see us beating out teams like Florida, Nebraska, Ga Tech, and the flavor of the month, MSU for a nice specimen of a linebacker. 

Could be a monster. Let's get him a bookend or two please. 
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

greenie

Very nice get.  RD just reported him as 6'4", 225 lbs, 4.56 40yd!  That's a very nice starting size/speed for an OLB.  And just reading this young man's comments, he was very thoughtful in his decision.

I just wish all of Hog nation would pay attention to what this staff is doing on the recruiting front.  It is impressive...and we're not done yet.

Tim Harris

Big time get for us.  Hope we can add 1 more just like him to this class.

Dominicanhog

RD said it was our 17th recruit... I thought this made 18....

Hoggish1

ldfergu

Quote from: Dominicanhog on November 04, 2014, 08:20:18 am
RD said it was our 17th recruit... I thought this made 18....

It's just because of Josh Allen. I think Josh would count against this class and still has all his eligibility left

gohogs1969

RICKHOGHEAD

OKC

TexasRazorback

trashcan maN

1 more LB and this class will officially be nasty in the front 7.

Also heard that the coaches #1 priority is getting a good safety. Recruiting some already committed guys for the position

VanilaGorila

The Hogfather

Quote from: trashcan maN on November 04, 2014, 08:42:26 am
1 more LB and this class will officially be nasty in the front 7.

Also heard that the coaches #1 priority is getting a good safety. Recruiting some already committed guys for the position

Really hope this is the case.  Really want Haughton.  Do you have other names?

Sivad

If CBB is able to snag a recruiting class like this during tough times - just think what he can do here when we are winning. Which we will.  :razorback:

chuggs33

Hawgzinbowlz

6'4", 225 lbs, 4.56 40yd! - I must be dreamin'.

Welcome to "The Hill" Mr. Graham.

You will enjoy your time as A Hog. As will we.

" GO HOGS "

chuggs33

Quote from: Sivad on November 04, 2014, 08:47:18 am
If CBB is able to snag a recruiting class like this during tough times - just think what he can do here when we are winning. Which we will.  :razorback:

So true!  This program is on the rise, big time!

booogaga

Quote from: Tim Harris on November 04, 2014, 08:17:40 am
Big time get for us.  Hope we can add 1 more just like him to this class.
.....cough......gustin.....ahem....coughcough
GO HOGS!

booogaga

Quote from: Sivad on November 04, 2014, 08:47:18 am
I agree. IF he can start to win consistently in the SEC our recruiting classes will be a levels we have never seen before at U of A.
GO HOGS!

trashcan maN

No names were given, Hogfather. Im sure theyre trying to keep it on the low as long as possible. We need a couple of diff makers there though

trashcan maN

Kylan Johnson and/or Haughton would make me happy at S.

The_Iceman

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Hog Nutt on November 04, 2014, 07:52:40 am
According to the announcement he WON'T be taking any.

PorkRinds

I like that he's played WR.  That will help him dropping back in pass protection, and hopefully mean he has the hands to bring in some picks.

alwaysnextyear

This is a better pickup than Ramsey was last year.

The_Iceman

Quote from: alwaysnextyear on November 04, 2014, 09:02:52 am
This is a better pickup than Ramsey was last year.

Both very similar. Ramsey was rated an 84 and Graham an 85 on 247. I'd say Ramsey is a little longer and quicker than Graham, while Graham has the strength.

Both have great size at 6'4" for LBs. Ramsey sure looked the part on the field this year. Excited to have some solid Florida LBs on the roster!

Ramsey

Graham

Hawgzinbowlz

The Randy Shannon recruiting train is starting to roll.

" GO HOGS "

Piglet Dispersion Syndrome

Go follow Graham on Twitter, show some Hog love!

OLDHOG

Great get. Good job Derrick and welcome to HogHeaven. SOOIE!

The_Iceman

longtimeHogfan

Ms. Longtime and I were at The Catfish Hole to help welcome him the weekend of his official visit.   Impressive young man.  Given our record the past couple of years this staff just continues to wow! me.  How good will our recruiting be when we start winning?  Welcome aboard Mr.  Graham! !
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

alwaysnextyear

Quote from: The_Iceman on November 04, 2014, 09:08:52 am
Both very similar. Ramsey was rated an 84 and Graham an 85 on 247. I'd say Ramsey is a little longer and quicker than Graham, while Graham has the strength.

Both have great size at 6'4" for LBs. Ramsey sure looked the part on the field this year. Excited to have some solid Florida LBs on the roster!

Ramsey

Graham
Ramsey's been lost trying to play a true LB position. All he had to do in hs was stand up and rush the passer. They may end up being his role here. Graham should be more suited to play the LB position early. Greenlaw is going to get PT for sure next season. Graham might also.

ArKan5a5 KiD

I absolutely love recruiting Florida kids. 3* 4* 5* or even NO* I will take kids from Florida. There is so much good talent that so many get overlooked and it's just impossible for the recruiting services to look at every single one of them. Bielema and Shannon have showed they know how to recruit and develop kids. We need these kids in our program.

Piglet Dispersion Syndrome

Quote from: The_Iceman on November 04, 2014, 09:20:22 am
Is this his only handle?

https://twitter.com/Mrperfection352

That's what I've got, his older brother also tweets about him as well, which is where I found his handle. His brother is @PjMregraham FWIW.