Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU 7PM ESPN2

Started by Locutus_of_Boar, November 03, 2014, 11:51:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Locutus_of_Boar

SIAP LSU 7PM on ESPN2

ESPN is punishing Tessitore & Huard by making them call every Arkansas game till the streak is broken.

Hog Fan...DOH!

The_Iceman

I love this gametime. Gonna be a rockin' RRS!

porkbellys

woo hoo 50 yard line seats and free catfish hole on the roof.

GO HOGS!

eat that kitty!

oh, and field passes b4 game. 8)
No offence to Richard but don't be a Dick.

Atlhogfan1

From Friday afternoon CBS Thanksgiving weekend in a game that had become a part of traditional football viewing beyond our region to ESPN2.  Frank A&M and the SEC trying to build their brand.

Night game in November in Fayetteville.  Could be an advantage over LSU. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Silence O the Hams

Quote from: porkbellys on November 03, 2014, 05:01:46 pm
woo hoo 50 yard line seats and free catfish hole on the roof.

GO HOGS!

eat that kitty!

oh, and field passes b4 game. 8)

BTW, you are full of it!

Doug

Quote from: porkbellysoh, and field passes b4 game. 8)
Oh, so you think you got SWAG? Should I even post any of my spots during pretty much any game? ;)

Back on topic: EXCELLENT game time and channel. HOPEFULLY I'll be able to watch the game (Will be in Monroe, LA, covering ULM vs ULL).
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

lahawg1

I'll be there, upper deck but in the stadium.

LSUFan

Quote from: Doug on November 03, 2014, 05:19:16 pm
Oh, so you think you got SWAG? Should I even post any of my spots during pretty much any game? ;)

Back on topic: EXCELLENT game time and channel. HOPEFULLY I'll be able to watch the game (Will be in Monroe, LA, covering ULM vs ULL).
I'm just pissed the guy is getting free Catfish Hole.
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

LAHog124

ill be in upper deck driving all the way from shreveport
"If there's one thing I hate it's losing. If there's two things I hate it it's losing and getting cancer." -Kenny Powers

ImHogginIt

Quote from: lahawg1 on November 03, 2014, 05:21:07 pm
I'll be there, upper deck but in the stadium.

I love the upperdeck. Will be there on the West upper. Hope I can pace myself tailgating from 7 am to 6 pm  :razorback:

Dirty

Watching from my recliner in Bay Minette, Al

porkbellys

hey silence of ham.

Why would I make it up.

Don't be such a Richard Noggin!

GO HOGS

[attachment deleted by admin]
No offence to Richard but don't be a Dick.

checkraiser88

Quote from: Locutus_of_Boar on November 03, 2014, 11:51:42 am
SIAP LSU 7PM on ESPN2

ESPN is punishing Tessitore & Huard by making them call every Arkansas game till the streak is broken.

How exactly is that punishment? Do you think they would rather do blowout games?

BENTON PIGGEE

I will be on the 50 Lower Level unless my friend's doctor friend welches on us.

We got this game. I can feel it.

pfrg999

BOOM and yes we would like to know just cuz... Living vicariously 8)
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

pigroots

This will be the game where the Hogs fortunes change...Get ready for a 10 year run of success as CBB leads the Hog program back to prominence. We have climbed the mountain and are now getting ready to head downhill . I'll eat crow if I'm wrong but am confident I'm not

LSUFan

Quote from: pigroots on November 03, 2014, 06:44:10 pm
This will be the game where the Hogs fortunes change...Get ready for a 10 year run of success as CBB leads the Hog program back to prominence. We have climbed the mountain and are now getting ready to head downhill . I'll eat crow if I'm wrong but am confident I'm not
Teresa?

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

Sweet Feet

Kinda sucks it wont be on CBS. Sorta a tradition vs lsu

LSUFan

Quote from: Sweet Feet on November 03, 2014, 07:01:27 pm
Or Friday after Turkey day. Was a big tradition for me and my boys.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: LSUFan on November 03, 2014, 07:20:31 pm
Or Friday after Turkey day. Was a big tradition for me and my boys.

Still playing on Black Friday...just a different opponent. When the aTm shine wears off, things might change.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Hoggish1

Quote from: Sweet Feet on November 03, 2014, 07:01:27 pm

Pretty weak post...

Doug

Quote from: pfrg999BOOM and yes we would like to know just cuz... Living vicariously 8)
Gonna make you work for it. Start a separate thread and point me to it and I'll populate it with some pics from this year (last season and this for CFB, MBB and WBB). I don't want to detract/derail this thread.
--Doug

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Ray Piggers

I'll be watching front row center from my house in Palm Springs, CA
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

SamBuckhart

Ready for this game. Right now. Will have to watch from Harrison. Catfish Hole sounds really good though.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

talley

Quote from: pfrg999 on November 03, 2014, 06:37:07 pm
BOOM and yes we would like to know just cuz... Living vicariously 8)

my old roommate owns tusk so I get to go to a few games a year and sit on the sidelines all game/get free catfish hole... pretty sweet gig.  Our kids are about a month apart (their 1) and cant wait until they are old enough and get to experience it.  It's pretty wild when they come out of the "gate" and the crowd goes crazy, music playing... chills just thinking about it... cant make myself get in the stands anymore lol just not the same...

RazorPiggie

demonHOG1013

Smokehouse

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on November 03, 2014, 07:49:46 pm
Still playing on Black Friday...just a different opponent. When the aTm shine wears off, things might change.

I hope the next several seasons feature extremely entertaining LSU/Hog games paired with LSU curb-stomping aTm in ugly, boring routs.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

EastexHawg

Excellent game time.  We'll be there.  I'm going out on a limb and predicting butt freezing cold for this one.

Hog Fan...DOH!

Quote from: EastexHawg on November 04, 2014, 12:00:32 pm
Excellent game time.  We'll be there.  I'm going out on a limb and predicting butt freezing cold for this one.

Excellent.  The further out of their element we can take lsu the better.

ricepig

Quote from: EastexHawg on November 04, 2014, 12:00:32 pm

8-14 day outlook say below normal temps, of course, we were above normal for this time period yesterday.

http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/predictions/814day/

EastexHawg

Quote from: ricepig on November 04, 2014, 12:20:21 pm
8-14 day outlook say below normal temps, of course, we were above normal for this time period yesterday.

http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/predictions/814day/

Our first Fayetteville game together was on November 11, 1995 against La-Lafayette.  I had been at a convention in Las Vegas and had no idea what the weather in NW Arkansas would be like.  I flew into Dallas on Friday afternoon and we left to drive up for the game.  It was about 72 degrees when we left.  About halfway through Oklahoma I noticed the tumbleweeds were blowing across the highway from the NW at about 40 mph and it started raining.  By the time we got to Muskogee it was snowing hard.  The drive from there to Springdale was hairy to say the least.

We had to clear the snow and ice off our seats the next day, but I thought it was glorious.  Still maybe the best snow game I've ever attended.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: EastexHawg on November 04, 2014, 01:50:43 pm
Our first Fayetteville game together was on November 11, 1995 against La-Lafayette.  I had been at a convention in Las Vegas and had no idea what the weather in NW Arkansas would be like.  I flew into Dallas on Friday afternoon and we left to drive up for the game.  It was about 72 degrees when we left.  About halfway through Oklahoma I noticed the tumbleweeds were blowing across the highway from the NW at about 40 mph and it started raining.  By the time we got to Muskogee it was snowing hard.  The drive from there to Springdale was hairy to say the least.

We had to clear the snow and ice off our seats the next day, but I thought it was glorious.  Still maybe the best snow game I've ever attended.

I remember that.

My toes were numb!

hall6769

Looking for some advice.... We are gonna drive up from Shreveport as well and are about to buy some tix.  We went to the UAB game and sat in section 506 and we were not impressed with the game environment there. Was this just because of the competition or is this normal. We are looking at lower level tix to get the best experience but wondered if upper deck is just as good. They are obviously alot cheaper. Thanks for any info.

Beantown Razahback

Hopin the cold and open deer season wont hurt the crowd...comin up for my first home game in seven years and my fourth Battle for the Boot and been lookin forward to it for months. WPS!  :razorback:

LSUFan

Quote from: Beantown Razahback on November 05, 2014, 08:33:20 pm
Hopin the cold and open deer season wont hurt the crowd...comin up for my first home game in seven years and my fourth Battle for the Boot and been lookin forward to it for months. WPS!  :razorback:
Up or down? Love me some Boston, my dog is named Boston. Safe travels brother!

Beantown Razahback

Quote from: LSUFan on November 05, 2014, 08:39:21 pm
Up or down? Love me some Boston, my dog is named Boston. Safe travels brother!

Originally from Boston, live in New Orleans now. Thanks man.

ray hog

Am I the only person on Hogville who does not get ESPN 2 in HD?

US Navy Razorback

LSU, don't forget to bring the BOOT! It will be ours to keep this year.  WPS!!!

LSUFan

Quote from: Beantown Razahback on November 05, 2014, 09:05:04 pm
Originally from Boston, live in New Orleans now. Thanks man.
Damn, you just down the street from me.

hogsanity

Quote from: Beantown Razahback on November 05, 2014, 08:33:20 pm
Hopin the cold and open deer season wont hurt the crowd...

who is out hunting at 7pm at night. I don't ever recall being in my stand past 10am.  Or do you mean they will be sitting around deer camp, getting drunk, and telling lies that even Satan would not believe.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Hawk

Wow! Who cursed you? ULM vs ULL... in Monroe. Ouch!

Jborohog09

Quote from: hall6769 on November 05, 2014, 08:17:49 am
Looking for some advice.... We are gonna drive up from Shreveport as well and are about to buy some tix.  We went to the UAB game and sat in section 506 and we were not impressed with the game environment there. Was this just because of the competition or is this normal. We are looking at lower level tix to get the best experience but wondered if upper deck is just as good. They are obviously alot cheaper. Thanks for any info.

I was at the UAB game as well.  The 3-4 record, opponent, game time, and unusual heat had a big impact on the crowd.  The game getting out of hand quickly didn't help.  Will be rocking for LSU.

Doug

Quote from: HawkWow! Who cursed you? ULM vs ULL... in Monroe. Ouch!
Are you kidding? I'm looking forward to this game. ALWAYS a great battle between the two teams. They tend to be evenly matched, no matter what their records are going into that game.

Only thing I'm concerned about is how cold will it be at gametime (6 PM start time). The tailgating we're gonna do should be EPIC. :)
--Doug

John Futrall

After 17 years of being away from school, my sister is finishing her degree in Chemistry at the UA this Fall. As a gift, I'm taking her to her first Razorback game next week vs LSU.

7pm game time could not have been better..

Beantown Razahback

Quote from: hogsanity on November 06, 2014, 02:01:28 pm
who is out hunting at 7pm at night. I don't ever recall being in my stand past 10am.  Or do you mean they will be sitting around deer camp, getting drunk, and telling lies that even Satan would not believe.

Ha...you summed up exactly what I meant

Quote from: LSUFan on November 06, 2014, 01:52:24 pm
Damn, you just down the street from me.

I'm just down the street from you and thousands like you ;)