Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Derrick Graham Fla backer

Started by WaltonCollege, November 02, 2014, 09:49:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WaltonCollege

Really hope he commits Nov.4, we didn't embarrass ourselves v State and we are the only school he has visited.  6'4 220 and plays in a hard area in florida, he will be SEC ready.  He almost committed at Bielemas house when he visited v Nichols state gotta like our chances

OLDHOG

Yep, I'd be willing to bet he signs with us. Just a feeling.

WaltonCollege

Quote from: OLDHOG on November 02, 2014, 10:02:59 am
Yep, I'd be willing to bet he signs with us. Just a feeling.

Guy has a sick offer sheet, Florida and Miss State both offered and both have defensive-minded Head Coaches so we know this kid can ball.  Need more of Randy's miami boys knocking off heads on D

fullfan

I heard a lot of the coaches are in Florida over the weekend and early next week pushing hard on the Florida recruiting trail.   I am sure they are going to show him some more love prior to his Tuesday announcement.

onebadrubi

Quote from: WaltonCollege on November 02, 2014, 10:42:00 am
Guy has a sick offer sheet, Florida and Miss State both offered and both have defensive-minded Head Coaches so we know this kid can ball.  Need more of Randy's miami boys knocking off heads on D

Mullen is an offensive guy.

WaltonCollege

Quote from: onebadrubi on November 03, 2014, 08:33:42 pm
Mullen is an offensive guy.

Good call, I thought he was DC at Florida not OC

The Recruiting Guy

Will be very surprised if it's not Arkansas.

pfrg999

Quote from: Richard Davenport on November 03, 2014, 09:20:00 pm

So if we are really the ONLY school he visited that has got to be a great sign for the Hogs
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

hawgsmellgud

Quote from: fullfan on November 02, 2014, 06:23:52 pm
I heard a lot of the coaches are in Florida over the weekend and early next week pushing hard on the Florida recruiting trail.   I am sure they are going to show him some more love prior to his Tuesday announcement.

Where did you hear this? Sources?
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

imtad16

I like the sound of that. He looks like a big get... Great offers, Great Size, Great pipeline, Great need being filled... Great everything.

onebadrubi

Quote from: WaltonCollege on November 03, 2014, 09:09:20 pm
Good call, I thought he was DC at Florida not OC

No biggie, we all messup.  Regardless, Msst has always had some nice defenses.  Especially front 7's. 

ThisTeetsTaken

Richard, what position is Arkansas recruiting him to play?
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

onebadrubi

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on November 03, 2014, 09:45:21 pm
Richard, what position is Arkansas recruiting him to play?

Has he been discussed anywhere other than LB?  My apologies for not keeping up with this kids recruitment.  I thought it was LB only. 

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: onebadrubi on November 03, 2014, 09:46:34 pm
Has he been discussed anywhere other than LB?  My apologies for not keeping up with this kids recruitment.  I thought it was LB only. 

OLB.

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: onebadrubi on November 03, 2014, 09:46:34 pm
I read a scout article where his coach says that he will likely play DE in college because of his size and because he believed his was going to get much bigger.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

jackflash

with Graham on board. How many do you think we will out of Florida, this year?