Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RW III 25 carries 322 yds and 5 TD's last night

Started by ImHogginIt, November 01, 2014, 09:29:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ImHogginIt

hogs24

Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

Hawgzinbowlz

I'm hoping he has JW and AC numbers/success in the SEC.

Great season in high school and I'm really glad we have his verbal.

" GO HOGS "

deedster84

With the kind of numbers this kid is puttin up, how is he only a 3 star?

SemperFi

There is no way that he is only a 3 star RB...NO FREAKING WAY!!! I absolutely love watching this kids highlight video. At any given time he is the best athlete on the field and putting up those kind of numbers definitely speaks volumes for his ability and what he'll bring to the Hogs next year. WPS!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Greyhands

What kid of teams is he playing against ? He is from Texas right what classification is his team in ?

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: deedster84 on November 01, 2014, 09:45:05 am
With the kind of numbers this kid is puttin up, how is he only a 3 star?
cuz he verballed to us

PP

logand02

I know, I know.... cart, horse. But very similar running style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Z1abuIHKk

RWIII will have all the tools to succeed CBB, Pittman, Herb, Joel, RBU and what appears to be the foundation of OLU.

ldfergu

Quote from: ImHogginIt on November 01, 2014, 09:29:30 am
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

He's at least a  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

hawgwash

Quote from: Greyhands on November 01, 2014, 10:05:21 am
What kid of teams is he playing against ? He is from Texas right what classification is his team in ?
I think he plays in the Texas Private School system, which may well affect his recruiting rankings.

RICKHOGHEAD

WPS! So glad this young man is going to be a Razorback next year.

Deep Shoat

Quote from: TX HOG on November 01, 2014, 02:43:21 pm
Yeah, private school to SEC. Wow
http://www.bishoplynch.org/page.aspx?pid=1834

It's not like Bishop Lynch has played a bunch of bums, though. 

Dallas Carter is loaded with athletes, even if they aren't a great team now.  Garland Sasche is 6A Texas in a tough district.  Fenwick is a Chicago area playoff team (2012 and 2013 league champs).  Celina is the 4A #8 (#2 at the time they played Bishop Lynch).  And Bishop Dunne is the top private school in Texas.

They've played better competition than almost any school in Arkansas.
All Gas, No Brakes!

WaltonCollege

Quote from: Deep Shoat on November 01, 2014, 03:49:17 pm
http://www.bishoplynch.org/page.aspx?pid=1834

It's not like Bishop Lynch has played a bunch of bums, though. 

Dallas Carter is loaded with athletes, even if they aren't a great team now.  Garland Sasche is 6A Texas in a tough district.  Fenwick is a Chicago area playoff team (2012 and 2013 league champs).  Celina is the 4A #8 (#2 at the time they played Bishop Lynch).  And Bishop Dunne is the top private school in Texas.

They've played better competition than almost any school in Arkansas.

How would you compare Bishop Lynch to like a Coppell or Plano West/Senior?  Would Lynch get crushed?

Deep Shoat

Quote from: WaltonCollege on November 02, 2014, 10:05:32 am
How would you compare Bishop Lynch to like a Coppell or Plano West/Senior?  Would Lynch get crushed?
They would get beat.  3 TD's or so, I would expect.  Just not enough depth on a private school team.

Based on the way they played Sasche, they would score some points.
All Gas, No Brakes!

showme

Quote from: WaltonCollege on November 02, 2014, 10:05:32 am
Crushed

hawgdavis

Chubb at UGA played in 2A. 1A is the smallest. If you can play you can play. Charles Johnson the starting DE for the Carolina panthers played at Hawkensville High school. I went down there for a playoff game between them and Commerce High and got to see him up close. Commerce was loaded that year and he dominated the line of scrimmage. It was a 1A game by the way. The also had a DT on that team that went and started at AU as a freshman. Hawkensville did not make it to the state title game that year though. Terry Allen Played at Banks County High School in Homer Ga and they were single A. I think Heinz Ward also played on a 1A or 2A highschool team, Garrison Hearst played for Lincoln Co. a 1A school. I'm from Helena and played with Freddy Childers we were a small school then as well , but moved to Ga in 87 so that's why I'm giving all the Ga examples. I watched one running back for 4 years that IMO was the best football player ever seen and am sorry to say none of you have ever heard of Monte Williams ( Sad storey ) and he played at Commerce High a 1A school. During that 4 years and the previous 4 years Commerce Dominated what many would consider to one of the best programs ever in the state of Ga,  Buford High along with most everybody that they played. My point is if you can play you can play.

hawgdavis

Monte I meant to say was the best high school football player ever seen IMO.

PlanoHog

They would not get crushed by Plano West. PW has lots of issues on defense.

Most of the top TAPPS programs are on par with 4A or some 5A schools.
The entertainer formerly known as TheOtherWhiteMeat.

jimmiewkersh

He has those deceptively long legs like Matt Jones and the amazing speed built in where he hardly seems to be running hard.  This one IS special.

Hogdomer

Dallas morning news article said he had 257 yards and three Tds in the first quarter!  His coach tweeted out that he has scored at least once every seven touches this year.

showme

Quote from: PlanoHog on November 02, 2014, 04:06:21 pm
They would not get crushed by Plano West. PW has lots of issues on defense.

Most of the top TAPPS programs are on par with 4A or some 5A schools.
what do you think about RWIII ? Is he Melvin Gordon fast ? I don't see that kind of speed from RWIII. Also what is the story on his recruiting ? Only big offers are from Ole Miss and Ark. Duke and North Texas are his only other offers. Seems strange. Has to be more to the story, or is there ?

PlanoHog

I will have a better idea about his speed after Friday night. We don't have a big defense, but we have a very fast defense. The biggest issue we have is not tackling on first contact. So, that will be interesting to see his speed, ability to break arm tackles and yards after contact. I'll post something late Friday or Saturday morning.
The entertainer formerly known as TheOtherWhiteMeat.

Amityvillehogger

Very interested in this kid and the lack of offers. What gives. He's playing a video game out there.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

The_Iceman

The Hogfather

jgphillips3

Running Back U will keep them coming with this kid.  Can't wait to see him run through the A.