Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bobby or Jameis?

Started by scooby21322, October 30, 2014, 07:53:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

scooby21322

Who do we root for?  I never thought I'd find myself pulling for Petrino, but, Winston needs to lose this one. 

3of5-2

I will never, ever root for FSU.

Dirty

I hope Louisville wins so we can hear all the BP lovers cry!

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Dirty on October 30, 2014, 07:56:20 pm
I hope Louisville wins so we can hear all the BP lovers cry!

I'd think they'd brag.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

jcul28

Aside from his extracurricular activities, BP can coach. Can't take that from him.

atekido

I really hope Louisville gets the win. 

Pig Latin

you cant fumble forward for a td can you?  apparently you can but i thought you couldnt
Quote from: KnilesKankle on April 22, 2012, 09:57:12 am
Smites are like scars, be proud of of them all.

hoghearted

Quote from: jcul28 on October 30, 2014, 07:59:36 pm
Aside from his extracurricular activities, BP can coach. Can't take that from him.
Quote from: atekido on October 30, 2014, 07:59:52 pm
I really hope Louisville gets the win. 
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Pig Latin on October 30, 2014, 08:00:46 pm
you cant fumble forward for a td can you?  apparently you can but i thought you couldnt

I was thinking the same thing, but I might be confused.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

HamIAm

Free Seafood U - that's what I heard someone call FSU the other day

secfan30

I'd rather root for a guy that did good as our coach on the sidelines and then lied on multiple occassins to try and save his butt than a rapist any day of the week.

kaptainkory

Quote from: Pig Latin on October 30, 2014, 08:00:46 pm

Not sure, but maybe...

1) you can't do an unforced fumble forward for TD.

or

2) after the other team touches the ball after the fumble, it's all fair.

hobhog

Hope FSU comes back- I like to see BPs face turn red a dog cuss everyone.

phadedhawg

Bobby has his bunch ready to play.  If not for a couple mistakes they'd probably be up more

bigredone

Yep they were ready. I hope he had extra lube cause they got pounded tonight.

hobhog

1-9 on 3rd down conversions for BPs offense. Surprising.

It was hard watching the personalities on both teams. I have little respect for lots of people involved in that game- Bobby, Jimbo, Winston, Dyer.....

bigredone

The only positive that could come out of it is the opportunity to mock the cult of little bobby. The sooner that group recovers from its mental illness the better the board will be.

jbell96

That game last night reminded me of our 2010 loss to Bama. Got a decent lead, 20-7, and Bobby got conservative with the play calling, then our defense got worn down by Bama's offense and we lost.

bigredone

I had hoped Louisville would win but this is definitely a glass half full situation. Little bobby had two real games to play this year and lost them both.