Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I hate to start this, but…..

Started by 3of5-2, October 30, 2014, 07:50:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

3of5-2

Louisville is up 21-0 on the defending champs and the number 2 team in the country. Do we need to match that against the Bulldogs on Saturday?

MSMHawg

Quote from: 3of5-2 on October 30, 2014, 07:50:40 pm
Louisville is up 21-0 on the defending champs and the number 2 team in the country. Do we need to match that against the Bulldogs on Saturday?

Miss Bobby much?

IllinoisRazorbackFan

We won't.  Half the board will tell you winning doesn't matter and it's all about money anyway.  :puke:

ricepig

If only we played in the ACC.......

Dirty

Quote from: IllinoisRazorbackFan on October 30, 2014, 07:51:38 pm
We won't.  Half the board will tell you winning doesn't matter and it's all about money anyway.  :puke:

Lot of wet dreams about Bobby?  Hmmm!

elksnort

Ha! I knew this is going to happen. 

If Louisville hangs on to win, there's going to be a verbal murder on the site. 

MSMHawg

Louisville has a football coach. Buff said

lahawg1

MD not running the ball too bad for a senior citizen...

Bubba's Bruisers

I just want FSU to lose.  Don't care who beats them.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

SouthFloridaHog

Is it duck season?

HamIAm

Petrino's offense is pretty when it works.  When he has to run it in from the 5 its not quite as impressive.

TeufelHog

Cave City Joe

Hope Louisville hangs on, but I don't want Petrino back.  Just don't like FL ST or Jimbo.
"When you're part of a team, you stand up for your teammates. Your loyalty is to them. You protect them through good and bad, because they'd do the same for you."  <br />Yogi Berra

centralhog

Bobby is at the perfect school for him, I love them showing him on the sideline with that "L" on his hat because my interpatation is not Louisville but......Loser

elksnort

Quote from: HamIAm on October 30, 2014, 07:54:41 pm
Petrino's offense is pretty when it works.  When he has to run it in from the 5 its not quite as impressive.
and his teams defenses seem to blow it.   

ldfergu

On the current play: I thought you couldn't fumble the ball forward and advance the ball if the offense retains possession????

SouthFloridaHog

I thought you couldnt gain yds on a fumble? 
Is it duck season?

3of5-2

Offense is easy for CBP, defense, not so easy.

southhog

HamIAm

Quote from: elksnort on October 30, 2014, 07:57:30 pm
and his teams defenses seem to blow it.   
He's fortunate in that someone else recruited the players for this defense. Will he keep it stocked?

rlreev01

Quote from: MSMHawg on October 30, 2014, 07:53:19 pm
Louisville has a football coach. Buff said

Yes, and that football coach left a train wreck at Arkansas as he parted.

bigbadhog

Bobby's no good unless of course you want to win football games.  Integrity bowl...
Thanks for the WINS Coach Petrino!

Hollywood_HOGan45

rzrbackrob

That FSU touchdown was big right at the end of the half.
Good is the enemy of great

GolfNut57

FSU has given the Cards 14 points via the INTs.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Brer Hog

FSU went down that field on the last drive like a mouse through Swiss cheese.  Bobby has not scored enough and when I think about the state he left us in I am indifferent.  Did I mention how much I dislike Florida State?

SouthFloridaHog

FSU is right up there with tOSU and ND.  I hate them all.
Is it duck season?

TNhawgfan

Quote from: SouthFloridaHog on October 30, 2014, 07:53:56 pm
Love CBP.......... go Cardinals
Im sure there is a Louisville board you could go post on
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

SouthFloridaHog

Quote from: TNhawgfan on October 30, 2014, 08:08:33 pm
Im sure there is a Louisville board you could go post on

Didn't say I want the "offense only" coach back.  But I love to watch his offense play.   Maybe as offense coordinator?
Is it duck season?

ldfergu

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on October 30, 2014, 07:59:10 pm
On the current play: I thought you couldn't fumble the ball forward and advance the ball if the offense retains possession????

Can someone please she's light on this? I know it's hard to break away from the BP debate but I'd really like to knpe

Baller

A forward rolling fumble, recovered by the offense or rolled out of bounds, gives the offense the ball wherever it was recovered or went out of bounds.  Yes, forward rolling fumbles recovered by the offense do indeed advance the ball to that spot.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: Baller on October 30, 2014, 08:16:28 pm
A forward rolling fumble, recovered by the offense or rolled out of bounds, gives the offense the ball wherever it was recovered or went out of bounds.  Yes, forward rolling fumbles recovered by the offense do indeed advance the ball to that spot.
But it can't be picked up and ran with.

bigbadhog

Quote from: centralhog on October 30, 2014, 07:57:22 pm
Bobby is at the perfect school for him, I love them showing him on the sideline with that "L" on his hat because my interpatation is not Louisville but......Loser

We weren't paying him to be a nice guy.  We were paying him to win football games which he did.   I'm sure saban and miles are still relieved they didn't get caught.  I guess they are losers too in your book.  Most men with that much money and power are living the same lifestyle regardless of whether you agree with it...

gchamblee

Quote from: bigbadhog on October 30, 2014, 08:01:57 pm
Bobby's no good unless of course you want to win football games.  Integrity bowl...

only thugs think integrity is a bad thing

ldfergu

Quote from: Baller on October 30, 2014, 08:16:28 pm

I'm not so sure. I think they rule changed and it seems like this happened in an Arkansas game this year. The ball rolled forward and out of bounds and it was taken back to where the ball carrier dropped it

Baller

Man it is good to see a coach pissed off at a boneheaded play.  Bobby was spitting mad at that idiot safety who kept dancing around after the INT and eventually fumbled it back to them. 

I sure wish we had some of that on our sidelines.

bigbadhog

Quote from: gchamblee on October 30, 2014, 08:27:55 pm
only thugs think integrity is a bad thing

3.2mill gets you 0-12 with great integrity.  Even the worst Vanderbilt teams weren't that bad.  At some point we will have to drop football if this continues.  Of course 2 years ago we started the season ranked in the top 10...

Buff

gchamblee

Quote from: bigbadhog on October 30, 2014, 08:34:10 pm
3.2mill gets you 0-12 with great integrity.  Even the worst Vanderbilt teams weren't that bad.  At some point we will have to drop football if this continues.  Of course 2 years ago we started the season ranked in the top 10...

not sure why you quoted me since your post wasnt relevant to my post. ill say it again, only thugs think integrity is a bad thing.

Bubba's Bruisers

FSU simply ain't a top 5 team.  Might not even be top 10.  There 5 SEC teams better. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

GolfNut57

Quote from: gchamblee on October 30, 2014, 08:36:49 pm
not sure why you quoted me since your post wasnt relevant to my post. ill say it again, only thugs and BP apologists think integrity is a bad thing.

fify
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Baller

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on October 30, 2014, 08:38:15 pm
FSU simply ain't a top 5 team.  Might not even be top 10.  There 5 SEC teams better.

Let's see, they beat the best SEC team in the NC last year, and retained their key players minus one stud WR. 

Yep, they're out of the top 10 lol

Wants2Win

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on October 30, 2014, 08:38:15 pm
This is just stu.

bigbadhog

Quote from: gchamblee on October 30, 2014, 08:36:49 pm
not sure why you quoted me since your post wasnt relevant to my post. ill say it again, only thugs think integrity is a bad thing.

It was very relevant but I won't waste my time explaining it to you.  Enjoy our integrity and the endless, winless sec streak we are on.  Integrity and losses don't have to go hand in hand but the decisions Jeff has made have left us hopeless.  Funny you start name calling when you don't agree with someone.  It makes you appear very weak...

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Baller on October 30, 2014, 08:39:38 pm
Let's see, they beat the best SEC team in the NC last year, and retained their key players minus one stud WR. 

Yep, they're out of the top 10 lol

I don't know their personnel, but I've heard over and over again that they lost several key players when defending their play...especially on defense.  And it's obvious this isn't the same team from a year ago.  They aren't top 5.  Their schedule has saved them so far.

3of5-2

gchamblee

Quote from: bigbadhog on October 30, 2014, 08:46:07 pm
It was very relevant but I won't waste my time explaining it to you.  Enjoy our integrity and the endless, winless sec streak we are on.  Integrity and losses don't have to go hand in hand but the decisions Jeff has made have left us hopeless.  Funny you start name calling when you don't agree with someone.  It makes you appear very weak...

integrity and losing are not tethered. you can win or lose with integrity. i prefer to win with integrity, but it is weak minded people like yourself that are insecure in their arguments that use the tactic of trying to bind losing and integrity. you guys are so upset over the firing of bobby that you have tried to blur your disdain by pretending to only be unhappy with losing. the way you mock integrity and try to shame people that strive for and glorify integrity makes you the weak one, not me.

thank you for disengaging from this debate with me, arguing with people that have no objection when it comes to cheating/lying/thuggery is tiresome.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: 3of5-2 on October 30, 2014, 07:50:40 pm
How did that work out for them?
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

3of5-2

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on October 30, 2014, 10:02:21 pm
How did that work out for them?
Typical CBP game, but I find it amazing that nobody ever answered my main question. Do we need to match that? And I will add another one, can we not blow it like they did?