Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not asking for much

Started by Biggus Piggus, October 30, 2014, 12:18:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Piggus

Just crush people. Arkansas needs to destroy opponents. Then I will be happy.

Thank you. :razorback: ::hornsdown::
[CENSORED]!

HF#1

And I think they will for the most part.  We will have a some tough games but I think we will also blow out a lot of teams.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Rooka

The_Iceman

Quote from: Rooka on October 30, 2014, 12:35:21 pm
Win on the road.

What I want to see is Arkansas take care of business on the road against the teams we are clearly better than. If we can beat the good teams on the road, that's fine...It's tough to do in the SEC.

HawgnCorona

I can live with crushing people...
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

rude1

Quote from: The_Iceman on October 30, 2014, 12:47:21 pm
What I want to see is Arkansas take care of business on the road against the teams we are clearly better than. If we can beat the good teams on the road, that's fine...It's tough to do in the SEC.
^^^This. The measure of a good team is beating the teams from the middle to the bottom no matter where the game is played. You can't win at KY but lose at Bama, just hoping too see a team that's going to play consistently good basketball no matter where the game is played.

HF#1

Aside from our non conference road opponents, I think we will find out a lot about this team early in conference play.  Starting at Georgia is a tough draw.  If we win that game then I will feel really good about how far we can go.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

rusvegashog

BRHogfan

I think this is the best team we've had on the Hill since 2005-2006 when we had Brewer, Ferguson, and Modica basically playing the entire game and then we had Townes, Thomas, Hill, and Hunter in the Front Court.

We were winning SEC games by 20 points (on the road by 15).  Our non-conference schedule was loaded with weak teams that we were crushing (Southern Miss only scored 35)

The Hogfather

I just want consistency.  As someone said earlier, don't win @ Rupp and then follow that up with a loss @ Alabama and/or a loss to USC in the SECT.

Capt. Hamm

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on October 30, 2014, 12:18:21 pm
Just crush people. Arkansas needs to destroy opponents. Then I will be happy.

Thank you. :razorback: ::hornsdown::
I miss those days!

gmarv

I,m with you biggus I wanna go back to thedays where when people played us in the bud. the only question was how bad it was gonna be for them.

Biggus Piggus

Crush our enemies, drive them before us, and hear the lamentation of the women.
[CENSORED]!

intelligence

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on October 30, 2014, 05:04:54 pm
Lmao

BatesvilleHOG

Id be content with winning every game in the same fashion we beat Ole Miss last season. We could have scored 200.

mhuff

Atta boy     LOL

lefty08

I'm just ready to.watch them play, but then again, I'm just a fan
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Kevin

Just make the big dance this year
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />