Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I kid you not...

Started by Bebop, October 30, 2014, 11:46:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebop

FSU going to Joe's Crab Shack in Louisville.

Winston was like:

ldfergu

WarPig88

While it is a funny pic, the story was debunked yesterday. The FSU team was walking past the restaurant on their way somewhere else.

Still a very funny pic and quite a testament to how far FSU's character as a program has fallen since Bowden left. He dismissed Randy Moss for Mary J back in the day.

Bebop

Quote from: WarPig88 on October 30, 2014, 11:52:28 am
While it is a funny pic, the story was debunked yesterday. The FSU team was walking past the restaurant on their way somewhere else.

Still a very funny pic and quite a testament to how far FSU's character as a program has fallen since Bowden left. He dismissed Randy Moss for Mary J back in the day.

Thanks a lot, killjoy. lol

WarPig88

Quote from: Bebop on October 30, 2014, 12:06:30 pm
Thanks a lot, killjoy. lol

Whoever took that pic has a terrific sense of humor. It is hilarious! ;D

sickboy

Quote from: Bebop on October 30, 2014, 11:46:50 am
FSU going to Joe's Crab Shack in Louisville.

Winston was like:

That second photo is gold, Jerry. Gold!

Michael D Huff AIA

Jokes keep writing themselves.

I told a friend about how our team was coached by TWO guys named Nutt and QB'd by a guy named Casey Dick.  Needless to say he thought I made it up.  Nope.

GolfnHog

Quote from: Michael D Huff AIA on October 31, 2014, 08:28:36 am
Jokes keep writing themselves.

I told a friend about how our team was coached by TWO guys named Nutt and QB'd by a guy named Casey Dick.  Needless to say he thought I made it up.  Nope.

Exactly! Wish I could find it but there's was a pic out there where 3 Hog players were standing on the sideline together and they were:
Moore, Goode, Dick

In my demented and less that politically correct mind, it was classic!

Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

hobhog

Why is there a crab shack inLouisville?!

bigredone

For the same reason they are in FL. The crabs have to be flown in from further north for any of us down south. The big crabs only live in the colder waters.

TeufelHog

For GolfnHog . . .

[attachment deleted by admin]