Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thursday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, October 30, 2014, 08:51:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SemperFi

Any hope of swaying P.J. Mbanasor from OU? A guy of that quality could instantly improve an already vastly improved secondary for the Hogs. Coaching does matter and the addition of Clay Jennings along with Robb Smith sure have brought our defennse a long way in a very short period of time. I know it's a long hill to climb, but maybe an opportunity to contribute early on would entice him to flip to the Hogs.

Interesting that you bring up the aTm commit, Siverand. That's a name that I've not heard or seen on our Big Board. Any hope there or are we focusing our attention on Reed for our final Receiver slot and calling it day?

Thanks RD!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

1highhog

Quote from: SemperFi on October 30, 2014, 09:29:55 am
Any hope of swaying P.J. Mbanasor from OU? A guy of that quality could instantly improve an already vastly improved secondary for the Hogs. Coaching does matter and the addition of Clay Jennings along with Robb Smith sure have brought our defennse a long way in a very short period of time. I know it's a long hill to climb, but maybe an opportunity to contribute early on would entice him to flip to the Hogs.

Interesting that you bring up the aTm commit, Siverand. That's a name that I've not heard or seen on our Big Board. Any hope there or are we focusing our attention on Reed for our final Receiver slot and calling it day?

Thanks RD!

Same thing here R.D.  I'm curious you brought up a Texas A/M commit, I wonder just what kind of shot we have there.  We don't throw the ball around near as much as the Aggies, but I'd sure like to see our Coaches land the young man.  Also, do you think we have any chance at all for P.J. Mbanasor of Pflugerville?  Our back 7 has improved by leaps and bounds this year, our new Coaches this year has really paid huge dividends when many were sour at first because they'd never heard of them, but looking at our season stats so far and the teams we've played, I'm excited for the future.  If we can get a CB like Mbanasor added to this class that'd just make it that much sweeter.
Thanks for all your hard work Richard.

PorkRinds

It's not often you get a recruit that has a silent letter in his name, who is from a town with a silent letter in it's name. 

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 30, 2014, 10:19:07 am
It's not often you get a recruit that has a silent letter in his name, who is from a town with a silent letter in it's name.

maybe he'll become a silent commit

PorkRinds

Quote from: Huckleberry Pig on October 30, 2014, 10:45:21 am
maybe he'll become a silent commit

It's almost written in the stars.

greenie

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 30, 2014, 10:52:39 am
It's almost written in the stars.

No, no...it's written in the pstars.

PorkRinds

Arkansasno1

RD usually only mentions players we have a chance at getting.
"Be content and resigned to God's will."
~Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

sickboy