Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Only Jimbo Fisher and the Seminoles

Started by Hogs7672, October 29, 2014, 07:19:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogs7672

Could get the entire country pulling for Bobby Petrino.

Gotta love college football.  ;D

EastexHawg

I would root for ISIS over any team with Jameis Winston.

Acehawg

Bobby tends to choke and lose the big games.  My money is on FSU.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Acehawg on October 29, 2014, 07:24:29 pm
Bobby tends to choke and lose the big games.  My money is on FSU.

Hard to choke when you're playing a better team.

Quote from: EastexHawg on October 29, 2014, 07:22:11 pm
I would root for ISIS over any team with Jameis Winston.

Strongest statement of the day on HV.  One of the finest examples of hyperbole I've seen in some time.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Mike Irwin

Fisher is one strange dude. He takes his team to a public park in Louisville to work out today and then starts trying to run people off when they start taking photos.

It's a public park goober. Of course they're going to take photos if you're dumb enough to practice there.

Hogs7672

Quote from: Mike Irwin on October 29, 2014, 07:44:03 pm
Fisher is one strange dude. He takes his team to a public park in Louisville to work out today and then starts trying to run people off when they start taking photos.

It's a public park goober. Of course they're going to take photos if you're dumb enough to practice there.
I saw that Mike, the more I learn about him and how he runs his program, the better I like BB

Jamie Jones

Jimbo Fisher vs Bob Petrino...pardon me while I throw up!
I'm a Hog fan. I never chant S-E-C! I hate all the other members.

VT HOG

Bobby will probably win this. He's the second best coach in the country after Saban.

PorkRinds

Quote from: VT HOG on October 29, 2014, 08:11:00 pm
Bobby will probably win this. He's the second best coach in the country after Saban.

No he's not. And it's not even close.

Wayne Watson

He may win but he couldn't win the West while he was here.  He sure isn't the second best coach in the country.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

EastexHawg

The national champion came out of the SEC West the last three seasons Petrino was at Arkansas. Saying "he didn't win the West" is a little like saying "Alydar didn't even win one of the Triple Crown races".

Jackrabbit Hog

How many grown men do you know that still call themselves "Jimbo"? 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

bigredone

Bobby thinks defense is like the Easter Bunny, he doesn't  believe in it. Great offensive mind, yes. Could be the greatest offensive coordinator in the game.

He is not anywhere close to the top as a head coach. We have seen how great of a staff he surrounds himself with and "smile" is his mentor.

Yes, compared to Motho he was the greatest thing since sliced bread but that is another guy that kept his idiot brother on staff and thought calling plays was the only reason to coach.

Pulled(PP)pork

Jessica, is that you?

PP

Rooka

This story is bizarre, What is he thinking? or is the better questions is he thinking at all?

PorkRinds

Quote from: bigredone on October 30, 2014, 07:20:29 am
Bobby thinks defense is like the Easter Bunny, he doesn't  believe in it. Great offensive mind, yes. Could be the greatest offensive coordinator in the game.

He is not anywhere close to the top as a head coach. We have seen how great of a staff he surrounds himself with and "smile" is his mentor.

Yes, compared to Motho he was the greatest thing since sliced bread but that is another guy that kept his idiot brother on staff and thought calling plays was the only reason to coach.

He lucked into the #1 defense in the country this season.  Too bad his offense hasn't caught up yet.  By the time it does, his defensive coaching style will likely kick in.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: Mike Irwin on October 29, 2014, 07:44:03 pm

Goober is a good nickname, but we call him tool in my household. I detest his entire being.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on October 29, 2014, 07:38:41 pm
Hard to choke when you're playing a better team.

Unless you have a 21-0 lead at home 2 minutes before the end of the half and get outscored 42-10 the rest of the game.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

onebadrubi

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 30, 2014, 08:16:07 am
He lucked into the #1 defense in the country this season.  Too bad his offense hasn't caught up yet.  By the time it does, his defensive coaching style will likely kick in.

Exactly, along with a decent RB and stud receiver.  It may be his best chance as a complete team to do something!

bigredone

But he crapped the bed again against highly ranked competition. The only two real games on his schedule this year and his play callin fails him. Seems Nutt-like to me.Even i was pulling for his sorry butt in this game.

Did someone check on that MSM (murray state mafia) dude? The one that was betting everything on little bobby and against the Hogs this year. He is most likely suicidal by now.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: bigredone on October 31, 2014, 12:34:32 am
But he crapped the bed again against highly ranked competition. The only two real games on his schedule this year and his play callin fails him. Seems Nutt-like to me.Even i was pulling for his sorry butt in this game.

Did someone check on that MSM (murray state mafia) dude? The one that was betting everything on little bobby and against the Hogs this year. He is most likely suicidal by now.

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

panhandlepig

Quote from: sevenof400 on October 31, 2014, 06:31:07 pm
That's simply outstanding, Cosmo!

Bravo!

When I first read it, I laughed too. The darker side of me thought "yep, and some genital warts too." Then I thought that might be a little harsh.

The_Hog_Father

Womp womp.   :razorback:

bigredone

As much as I despise the gussiah I think it should be plain to see he is head and shoulders above little bobby in coaching. Hell, he won a NC for cheesestick.

Anyone claiming that little bobby is more than a great OC that has been over promoted has beer goggles on. Pair him with a head coach that is strong defensively and that would be scary.