Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tretola For Heisman

Started by Dwight_K_Shrute, October 29, 2014, 06:02:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight_K_Shrute

Didn't see this posted yet. Hogville needs to click, share, tweet etc.  Make it go viral.

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Mike_e

The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

SquidBilly

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

BatesvilleHOG

Makes you well up with pride to see the change in our team in the last two years. With Allen and Tretola sharing snaps at QB, brighter days are ahead!

WOOO PIG SOOIE!!!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

ldfergu

Well done guys.  That was absolutely hirlarious.  Someone needs to tweet that onto Jalin Barnett and Merricks twitter

TMc

Recruiting, recruiting, recruiting.., it's the name of the game - never seen a staff work at it so hard here.

reds10

i kicked a 50 yard FG, i should be up for heisman. 

LOL

awesome video

Sir Oinksalot

...well, as Joe Kleine would say, that's golf...

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

Breems

These are great recruiting tools.

McFain had the best line: "I kicked a 50 yard FG, I should be up for Heisman."
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

lahawg1

Looks like they had a great time making that video

zane

"He's got the arm of RM, the legs of MJ, and the looks of BA"
RIP LSUfan

Boarcephus

Loved this video but can you imagine Petrino letting the  players do something like this???   This might go a long ways towards explaining why this staff will be able to recruit with anyone.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

pigbacon

This is great!!! Something that all involved will pass along to their kids and grandkids for years to come. Glad they are having fun with it- now go kick some tail!

COCHISE

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on October 29, 2014, 06:49:54 pm
Well done guys.  That was absolutely hirlarious.  Someone needs to tweet that onto Jalin Barnett and Merricks twitter

Exactly what I was thinking.

phadedhawg

That was awesome!  Keep it up!  Gotta help with recruiting to see all these hogs having fun and making plays.

RedSkiesAtNightHog

dffhogs

TomasPistola

Whoever has taken over the media production for the athletic department needs to be recognized. They are coming out with entertaining productions almost weekly now. Bravo.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Hawgfan5

That is awesome! It's great that these guys are having fun.

cmrhawg

"I have a lot of respect for Adam. You know he's one of my receivers, one of my guys. But I'm the playmaker..."

hahaha

Wild Boarnado

Absolutely Fantastic!!!! Made me laugh and made me feel great pride. I still have a smile on my face. What a feel good video. Love that Heisman Pose!

I want this shown on our SEC Network.  The creativity and production were outstanding. This needs to get national attention.

Woooo Pig!
"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

Hogaholism

Thank you OP...you made this Hog Fan's day!!!

Pigsknuckles

This needs to go on the big board LSU pre-game. Might want to mirror the pose though (right leg up, right arm out).  ;)
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Razorbax

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: zane on October 29, 2014, 07:48:00 pm
"He's got the arm of RM, the legs of MJ, and the looks of BA"

You forgot the best part (no homo) . . . "he's the complete package".

Ha ha ha . . .

The_Iceman

I love the:

"Sebastian Tetola, Arkansas OL / QB"

haha!

OLDHOG

That's great, it really is. Love our leadership on this team.

longtimeHogfan

I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

skbhog

Good Stuff. Glad their having fun.

snoblind

excellent!

And I finally get to see the man in his Heisman pose...

Wild Boarnado

Quote from: snoblind on October 30, 2014, 01:19:57 pm
excellent!

And I finally get to see the man in his Heisman pose...

That's what I was thinking too! Finally got to see him strike the pose! LOL

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

Youngsta71701

"The more things change the more they stay the same"

PonderinHog

So you're saying there's a chance ???

That was pretty damn slick.

secfan30

Football is a game, I'm glad they are having fun. This really was awesome lol

hawaiianhogster

Even with all the hard work these guys put in to win SEC games it is great to see them having some fun for once. Maybe this is what they need to liven up their spirits and turn things around in SEC play. I do know this. It won't hurt them any.

Wild Boarnado

October 30, 2014, 11:36:01 pm #37 Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 07:49:23 am by Wild Boarnado
YES! Tretola's video was shown on SEC NOW tonight. McElroy said Tretola was emmerging as a Heisman candidate at the right time. LOL So glad it got some TV time.

Iwastherein1969

team looks very loose....maybe, just maybe, #1 comes out a bit tight and we come out loosey goosey this Saturday night, and strange things might just happen
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

rzrbk4life

Great video and great publicity for Arkansas. Proud of this team
Let's call those hogs!!!!

hogsanity

Is there another 4-4 team in the country getting this kind of positive press? The Tretola play was all over the sports shows Saturday, and this video is all over the place too.

Quote from: Boarcephus on October 29, 2014, 07:50:14 pm
Loved this video but can you imagine Petrino letting the  players do something like this???   

This video is much better than Petrino's " Come play for me and Ill curse at you constantly ".

The juxtaposition is striking.

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE