Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tuesday bits, includes Bielema's man cave being rated an eight

Started by The Recruiting Guy, October 28, 2014, 10:49:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: Richard Davenport on October 28, 2014, 10:49:30 am
http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2014/oct/28/tuesday-recruiting-tidbits/

"Hog receiver prospect Dominique Reed of Coffeyville Community College had 7 receptions for 143 yards and 4 touchdowns on Saturday. He has 52 catches for 889 yards and 14 touchdowns for the season. He's expected to officially visit the Hogs for the Ole Miss or LSU game"

I sure hope he qualifies

secneahog

Ledbetter with a monster game as well.

Porter Gustin still amazes me.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Richard Davenport on October 28, 2014, 10:49:30 am
http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2014/oct/28/tuesday-recruiting-tidbits/
If getting a frig for coach is the only thing stopping his "man cave" from getting a perfect score I'll be more than happy to chip in and get him the appropriate cooler. Inconceivable that CBB wouldn't have the perfect man's hideaway.

colbs

I wonder if they would take another WR, if Reed wanted to commit?

IBleedRazorbackRed

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: colbs on October 28, 2014, 01:02:41 pm
I wonder if they would take another WR, if Reed wanted to commit?

Pettway is being recruited as an athlete

BrianWPS!!

Could reed end up playing like "1" for auburn?  I do to know enough about this guy to know but everyone seems so high on him.

lumphog

BatesvilleHOG

I'm glad we were able to get Pettway and I believe he will be a huge player for us in the future. Reed on the other hand, is a guy we can't afford to miss out on. I hope and pray he qualifies. Adding a 6'3 180lb WR who has legit 4.3 wheels would put our offense on a whole different level. PLUS we add Pettway, Hill, Gragg, and a healthy JoJo Robinson to the rotation. Wow this staff is recruiting some bad ass football players!

BentonvilleJeff

Quote from: BatesvilleHOG on October 28, 2014, 02:24:29 pm
I'm glad we were able to get Pettway and I believe he will be a huge player for us in the future. Reed on the other hand, is a guy we can't afford to miss out on. I hope and pray he qualifies. Adding a 6'3 180lb WR who has legit 4.3 wheels would put our offense on a whole different level. PLUS we add Pettway, Hill, Gragg, and a healthy JoJo Robinson to the rotation. Wow this staff is recruiting some bad ass football players!
I get excited about those guys coming in too. Also CJ O'Grady is one I've seen in person and he is a big target that catches everything in sight. Outstanding hands.

TexHog188

Was Jen lounging around the man cave, cause that would bump the score a bit IMO and negate the need for a frig.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

Hawgndaaz

this one stood out to me:

Linebacker-defensive Porter Gustin of Salem Hills, Utah completed 23 of 40 passes for 292 yards and a touchdown, 6 rushes for 68 yards and a touchdown. Defensively, he had 15 tackles, 4 tackles for loss, 1 sack vs rival Spanish Fork.

zane

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 28, 2014, 11:52:29 am
If getting a frig for coach is the only thing stopping his "man cave" from getting a perfect score I'll be more than happy to chip in and get him the appropriate cooler. Inconceivable that CBB wouldn't have the perfect man's hideaway.

I don't think a man making 3 point something mil a year needs help paying for a mini fridge!

I like your enthusiasm though
RIP LSUfan

OLDHOG

Quote from: TexHog188 on October 28, 2014, 03:29:07 pm
Was Jen lounging around the man cave, cause that would bump the score a bit IMO and negate the need for a frig.
Yea, that would be like a 12. just sayin.

1highhog

Quote from: TexHog188 on October 28, 2014, 03:29:07 pm

Jen would do the opposite of what a fridge is supposed to do, IMO she would heat things up.

The Hogfather

Really hope we get Reed and Pettway stars at safety for us.  Sounds like he could be good on both sides of the ball.

GolfnHog

Quote from: zane on October 28, 2014, 04:19:39 pm
I don't think a man making 3 point something mil a year needs help paying for a mini fridge!

I like your enthusiasm though

Well, there's a coach in Alabama that had his 3.4 million mortgage paid off by some folks and he makes twice what CBB makes.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

zane

Quote from: GolfnHog on October 28, 2014, 07:18:41 pm
Well, there's a coach in Alabama that had his 3.4 million mortgage paid off by some folks and he makes twice what CBB makes.

True

Can the RF please buy CBB a mini fridge??

Oh- and a kegerator!
RIP LSUfan

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: GolfnHog on October 28, 2014, 07:18:41 pm
Yeah, a truly heartwarming story since ole Nick makes hardly anything at all. Everyone should be so helped.

JoeyCapital

Quote from: Hawgndaaz on October 28, 2014, 03:53:08 pm
this one stood out to me:

Linebacker-defensive Porter Gustin of Salem Hills, Utah completed 23 of 40 passes for 292 yards and a touchdown, 6 rushes for 68 yards and a touchdown. Defensively, he had 15 tackles, 4 tackles for loss, 1 sack vs rival Spanish Fork.

Holy god.

He also drove the bus to the stadium, taped up ankles before the game and administered pain-killing shots at halftime.
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

Oklahawg

Quote from: golf2day on October 28, 2014, 08:57:18 pm
Holy god.

He also drove the bus to the stadium, taped up ankles before the game and administered pain-killing shots at halftime.

Played the trumpet solo for the National Anthem as well...while holding the flag.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Hog Nutt

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 28, 2014, 11:52:29 am

Why does he need one? He just has Jen bring him a beer. What's better than that?

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Hog Nutt on October 29, 2014, 07:57:52 am
Why does he need one? He just has Jen bring him a beer. What's better than that?
While I agree that's the perfect solution, I was offering my suggestion on how to address the lack of a 'fridge in the man cave that prevented Cantrell from scoring it a perfect "10".

TomBigBeeHog

I like Cantrell taking a playful poke at his future coach. The guy is not uptight at all.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

PonderinHog

Quote from: golf2day on October 28, 2014, 08:57:18 pm
Holy god.

and led the invocation, eradicated world hunger and cured Ebola.  Just another day's work.

Deep Shoat

All Gas, No Brakes!

JoeyCapital

Quote from: PonderinHog on November 01, 2014, 09:50:54 am
and led the invocation, eradicated world hunger and cured Ebola.  Just another day's work.
Everything short of sleeping with his teacher. What a guy!

Actually, maybe I should hold off on that for a bit. With those teachers nowadays I guess you never know:)
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

onebadrubi

Quote from: OLDHOG on October 28, 2014, 04:23:21 pm
Yea, that would be like a 12. just sayin.

I'm guessing it was an eight because she wasn't there.