Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

this is the week

Started by ballz2thewall, October 27, 2014, 11:53:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ballz2thewall

that arkansas pulls it together.

the team has been bookends of emotion and product this season and last.  this season we have played good football.  all things considered we have played damn good football.

this weekend it all comes together for a win.  on the down side, we have nothing to lose and this is our mid-season bowl game.  on the high side, we know we can play ball with the best and we've proven it.

all things considered the timing is right for the razorbacks to take state on their home field.  it won't make any difference. in fact, the away game adds to jazzing up the razorbacks.  they will be primed.

thats all i'll say, but this is it.  this is the week.

ironically i had state in the similar position of emotional high when they played auburn. i had state picked by 20+.  missed it by a few but i knew state was going to nail that one.

so that's my bona fides this season.  doesn't mean much to nothing. 

but the razorbacks take state this weekend.

flame on. 
The rest of the frog.

Iwastherein1969

it would be great, and I can see us leading in the 4th if we play a clean game....however, don't know if this crew is ready to finish off a quality opponent nor is the SEC ready for it's precious #1 team in the nation to get finished off by an 'ofer' in the conference...what's likely is that we play okay but they gradually pull away in the 2nd half...however, if things get a bit "dicey" for Moo St, you can bet your cowbell that the yellow flags will start flying until the game is back, firmly in hand of the Moo Staters
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

jgphillips3

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on October 28, 2014, 02:52:06 am
it would be great, and I can see us leading in the 4th if we play a clean game....however, don't know if this crew is ready to finish off a quality opponent nor is the SEC ready for it's precious #1 team in the nation to get finished off by an 'ofer' in the conference...what's likely is that we play okay but they gradually pull away in the 2nd half...however, if things get a bit "dicey" for Moo St, you can bet your cowbell that the yellow flags will start flying until the game is back, firmly in hand of the Moo Staters

Unless someone in Birmingham wants MSU to take a bad loss to push Bama back to the front of the class.

rlreev01

There is no team more deserving of an upset!