Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tretola SEC O-Lineman of the Week

Started by WilsonHog, October 27, 2014, 07:27:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

SEC Network @SECNetwork  ·  25m 25 minutes ago
Week 9's @SEC Superstars!

The #SECHonors award winners: http://bit.ly/1DUk0aj 

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

I want to see him line up at QB again in another game, don't you know the fans would go nuts.

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on October 27, 2014, 07:34:47 pm
I want to see him line up at QB again in another game, don't you know the fans would go nuts.

especially if he fumbled the snap.  ;)
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

PORKULATOR

Use him as a decoy at qb and direct snap it to Sam Irwin Hill on the jet sweep, outta the wildcat, uh wildhog.... Wild hallucination.. Haaa

Wps
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

rogers-hog

Congratulations Sebastian. More great publicity for him and the Hawgs.

smb

GeorgiaHOG

East TN HAWG

We practiced that play four times.  I don't know how many times we practices Irwin Hills jet sweep, but every coach has to prepare for this every week.  It takes precious time out of their practice schedule.  Too bad we played Saban before this play.  It would drive him nuts.   

hogninja

The thing is you rarely can use it more than once effectively. :razorback:

brickhousehog

Actually Irwin Hill would be a great wildcat/option trick QB.
Rugby is kind of option football.  Try it on 3rd and long and 4th down situations, punt it if it looks bad. Defense has to put a man back for the punt.  Snap to Hill, Hill takes off with a lead blocker, the option follows him, and down field Hill can pass it back to the option man, Rugby style.  Then we have all the rugby kickers wanting to come to Arkansas too.

:razorback: Arkansas... where lineman can throw TD's and kickers can be QB's. :razorback:

hoghearted

I think I saw a link to that play on almost every web site I visited over the weekend. It was great to see our team get such good publicity, even in such a down year.

Congrats to Tretola on a well-earned award.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

The_Iceman

Quote from: jbcarol on October 27, 2014, 07:30:10 pm
SEC Network @SECNetwork  ·  25m 25 minutes ago
Week 9's @SEC Superstars!

The #SECHonors award winners: http://bit.ly/1DUk0aj 

Love the picture they used for Tretola!

East TN HAWG

Quote from: hogninja on October 28, 2014, 08:07:01 am
The thing is you rarely can use it more than once effectively. :razorback:

This is true, but opposing coaches have to prepare for it because it is there.

jbcarol

Hugh Kellenberger @HKellenbergerCL  ·  15 minutes ago
One of Arkanas' linemen, Sebastian Tretola, is at the 50 dancing to the music on his Beats in a driving rainstorm. Do you Sebastian.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Wildhog

Quote from: jbcarol on November 22, 2014, 12:46:07 pm
One of Arkanas' linemen, Sebastian Tretola, is at the 50 dancing to the music on his Beats in a driving rainstorm. Do you Sebastian.

Hope it keeps raining.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

wupigsuey

Quote from: jbcarol on November 22, 2014, 12:46:07 pm

killer
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.