Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I had a dream...

Started by twistitup, October 27, 2014, 05:44:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorson

Quote from: MountieDawg on October 28, 2014, 09:13:46 am
who cares if we win, most would be happy if we get a fat guy throw a TD pass and get on ESPN.
recruiting tool, duh!

code red

Quote from: MountieDawg on October 28, 2014, 09:13:46 am
who cares if we win, most would be happy if we get a fat guy throw a TD pass and get on ESPN.
So true...but seriously..unless we tackle like we did against Bama we got little to no shot.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

Quote from: razorson on October 28, 2014, 09:16:13 am
recruiting tool, duh!
More like lack of extra point kicking...it has at least a little to do with it.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Wildhog

I had a dream last night that we won our first SEC game at Mizzou.  We were just killing them.  I woke up when it was like 49-3.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

holman24

I had a dream or I believe we win????  What a bunch of homers we are 0-16 in the SEC for a reason.  We have the players to win just not the coaching staff.  I have seen nothing this year or last to think this will change anytime soon.  This clown doesn't know how to call a complete game or how to keep our players disciplined on the field.  And this Hogville crowd thinks we are gonna go into the Number 1 team's home and win, that is some Kool-aide your drinking even stronger than the Nutt Kool-aide.  We will be 0-20 in the sec at the end of the season but we will have a better record than last year thanks to Texas Tech.  But you people will still say we are the best 0-20 conf team ever.

ShadowTheHedgehog

Quote from: code red on October 28, 2014, 09:18:25 am
More like lack of extra point kicking...it has at least a little to do with it.

Extra Point kicking?

He threw for a TD, and Adam McFain kicked a 49 Yd Field Goal and converted all his extra points.

But trolls gonna troll.

Torqued pork

I would love to see us take the luster off the MSU/Bama game if the SEC would allow it.

twistitup

Quote from: thirrdegreetusker on October 28, 2014, 09:12:12 am
31-28?

Do we drive the field for the winning score late? Or jump out to an early lead and hang on?

We hang on my friend.....like usual
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Wildhog on October 28, 2014, 10:11:01 am
I had a dream last night that we won our first SEC game at Mizzou.  We were just killing them.  I woke up when it was like 49-3.

You picked a bad week to give up Ambien.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

texas tush hog

Quote from: twistitup on October 27, 2014, 05:44:32 pm
We best MSU by 3....last second fg for the win

Bielema era officially begins

Don't hold your breath.