Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Computer simulation sez MSU to beat us by . . .

Started by WizardofhOgZ, October 27, 2014, 05:36:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WizardofhOgZ

Dropkick

Quote from: Surfing8 on October 27, 2014, 05:41:15 pm
I can see the computer thinking "we're still talking about Mississippi State, right?"
lol

Poker_hog

Statically we're not that different.  Msu does have the it factor thus far that has allowed them to win big games.

We've shown over and over that we belong on the field with the big boys, but have yet to play 60 mins of good football.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

GolfnHog

I'm saying its a 2 point loss. We may have found a FG kicker
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

Rhog

Part of that "it" factor is a outstanding quarterback.
10 pt. win by MSU this weekend.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on October 27, 2014, 05:36:49 pm
. . . just 5 points.  Not bad for a game vs. #1 on the road.

http://www.whatifsports.com/beyondtheboxscore/default.asp?article=201411010078

Whatif typically doesn't take all of the factors into consideration but I agree that we have more of a chance than many of our fans.
Go Hogs Go!

EastexHawg

My computer (brain) says Mississippi State wins easily.  Of course come kickoff that means as much as the computer simulation does...absolutely nothing.

I keep expecting the MSU staff to do what they used to do better than just about anyone, screw the pooch.  They seemed to have forgotten how.  If they play their game and we play ours, we lose by 17.  MSU isn't a great team.  They have turned the ball over lots and yet still win.  They do that against us and we take advantage, we make it closer.  I don't expect it to be closer.

TeufelHog

. . . as fast as "1990's-Dial-Up!"  That computer just "messes you up!"

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on October 27, 2014, 06:46:27 pm
Whatif typically doesn't take all of the factors into consideration but I agree that we have more of a chance than many of our fans.

I can't think of any of our fans that have a better chance than we do.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin