Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Heisman Pose?

Started by snoblind, October 27, 2014, 04:36:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

snoblind

October 27, 2014, 04:36:30 pm Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 06:38:54 pm by snoblind
Has anyone actually seen a pic of Tretola's pose?

Wild Boarnado

I've been searching the Internet hoping someone posted a shot of it but no luck yet. I'm wondering if the team's game film captured it.
"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

snoblind

the Goggles were no help when I tried.  I was hoping one of the cameras might have caught it and someone would post a still shot from it.

Wild Boarnado

Same here. I'll keep looking this weeking.
"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

Since 1894

I asked a sport's writer (who covers the HOGS) last night if he had seen a photo of the pose and he had not.

Don't know if one exists.
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.