Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Knile Davis

Started by dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya, October 26, 2014, 01:35:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

99 yard kick off return!!!!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

onebadrubi

Pigsknuckles

Man...you're fast. Just about to post that.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

arkansasrazorback

First Kniles now Kile.  haha.  Just giving you a hard time

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: arkansasrazorback on October 26, 2014, 01:37:59 pm
First Kniles now Kile.  haha.  Just giving you a hard time

He scores so fast it just messes me up.

They called him "Kniles"
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

rusvegashog

Beat me by that much. Adda boy Kile!^^^^^^ I noticed the Kniles. They've got New England/Chicago on my tv instead of the KC game. It sucks to say the least.

10thPlanet

Talked to a KC fan this week who lives in KC. All he could talk about was how Knile was a class act.

rusvegashog

If anyone is getting to watch that game have they seen Jerry Franklin at all?

cosmodrum

Quote from: rusvegashog on October 26, 2014, 01:45:22 pm
If anyone is getting to watch that game have they seen Jerry Franklin at all?

Made a special teams tackle early in the game.
Go away, batin'

popcornhog

Quote from: 10thPlanet on October 26, 2014, 01:42:58 pm
Talked to a KC fan this week who lives in KC. All he could talk about was how Knile was a class act.

We all love him in KC.
WPS

popcornhog

Terry Bradshaw apparently thought that it was Niles the Butler from the Nanny, played by Daniel Davis who is from Arkansas. Easy mistake to make, I guess.
WPS

redeye

Quote from: rusvegashog on October 26, 2014, 01:40:27 pm
Beat me by that much. Adda boy Kile!^^^^^^ I noticed the Kniles. They've got New England/Chicago on my tv instead of the KC game. It sucks to say the least.

Yea, same here.  Screwed by FOX again.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: popcornhog on October 26, 2014, 01:49:32 pm
Terry Bradshaw apparently thought that it was Niles the Butler from the Nanny, played by Daniel Davis who is from Arkansas. Easy mistake to make, I guess.

Did you just make a Nanny reference?  Man card revoked.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

popcornhog

Quote from: Fort Dweller on October 26, 2014, 01:54:23 pm

It was Bradshaw who made the reference. Not popcorn hog.
WPS

Quote from: popcornhog on October 26, 2014, 01:55:39 pm

Bradshaw can say what he wants.

Popcornhog can but only on Hogville.

Must be a great time to live in KC

Boardon Hamsay

Good to see Kniales Davus do well. Would like to see the same with Rhyan Mallit.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Quote from: Scarlett Johansson's Liberally and Amply Slathered Frito Pie on October 26, 2014, 02:30:55 pm
Good to see Kniales Davus do well. Would like to see the same with Rhyan Mallit.

He deserves a trip to PF Chains with London Fletcher

rusvegashog

October 26, 2014, 02:38:42 pm #19 Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 02:48:50 pm by rusvegashog
Quote from: cosmodrum on October 26, 2014, 01:46:41 pm
Made a special teams tackle early in the game.
That's so cool. I'm stoked he made the team and is making the most of it. Thanks a ton for the info.

rusvegashog

Quote from: redeye on October 26, 2014, 01:53:05 pm
Yea, same here.  Screwed by FOX again.
My mom lives up around Jasper and gets all the Chiefs games on her antenna. I on the other hand pay cold hard cash for DTV and get all the Notre Dame and Cowboys games. Life can make it painful to sit down sometimes if you know what I mean.

PorkRinds

The announcer keeps calling him kniles. Can he not read?

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya on October 26, 2014, 02:01:43 pm

I must say that I'm loving it!!! Lol

popcornhog

Quote from: dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya on October 26, 2014, 02:32:22 pm

What was the PF Chains reference? I remember that thread being funny.
WPS

popcornhog

Quote from: dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya on October 26, 2014, 02:01:43 pm

Tis indeed. I've got a friend who has extra tickets to game 7. A game 7 is looking increasingly likely.
WPS

rusvegashog

Kaufman has been electric.^^^^  I've godda get one of those Royals World Series Hoodies, pretty freaking sweet.

Quote from: popcornhog on October 26, 2014, 03:07:24 pm
What was the PF Chains reference? I remember that thread being funny.

A kid started a thread years ago that he had just seen someone(can't even remember who) at PF "Chains"(Changs).

I gave him grief for about a year.  He was cool, though, took it like a man.

clutch

Quote from: dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya on October 26, 2014, 03:40:44 pm
A kid started a thread years ago that he had just seen someone(can't even remember who) at PF "Chains"(Changs).

I gave him grief for about a year.  He was cool, though, took it like a man.

Wasn't it Bill Cowher he supposedly saw during the coaching search?

Quote from: clutch on October 26, 2014, 03:52:57 pm
Wasn't it Bill Cowher he supposedly saw during the coaching search?

Yeah, I think that sounds right

HF#1

So glad to see him having success.  Nobody deserves it more than that kid. 
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Fort Dweller

Quote from: popcornhog on October 26, 2014, 01:55:39 pm

Thank God
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

Baller

Quote from: Fort Dweller on October 26, 2014, 01:54:23 pm

In his defense, he's clearly not a true Nanny fan, else he would have known Niles was not a character on that TV show (instead, Frasier).

intelligence

Davis and Wright are quietly making a name for themselves in the NFL. two guys who work hard, never got in any trouble on the hill, and represented the university well on and off the field. Can't think of anyone more deserving then these men. Proud of Davis especially for the way he has overcome so many injuries in his career. His story is remarkable.

redeye

Quote from: rusvegashog on October 26, 2014, 02:43:31 pm
My mom lives up around Jasper and gets all the Chiefs games on her antenna. I on the other hand pay cold hard cash for DTV and get all the Notre Dame and Cowboys games. Life can make it painful to sit down sometimes if you know what I mean.

Yea, I think I do.

Fox is particularly frustrating to me, because they rarely ever have anything that I want to see.  I don't subscribe to my provider's sports package, but it's unbelievable how poorly they cover interests in Arkansas and always have.

Foshodo

Quote from: dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya on October 26, 2014, 02:32:22 pm

I just Steven Hunter and Dennis Green...

trippigs

Great to see Knile do well. Looks like he has recovered from all the leg /ankle injuries he once had. Guess professional level training and care was what he needed.

rusvegashog

^^^^he injured himself at the end of that playoff loss to the Colts last year after playing so well. If they would have leaned on him a little more heavily in that second half they would have won that game. Not sure they trusted the rookie, but he was superb in the first half or so. He had all summer to get back healthy. Hope he continues to be so because our Hog is a stud and the fact that he is a Chief is all the more icing on the cake for me.

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

3kgthog

KD is playing himself right into being trade bait. You don't get to keep a backup that good without another team making an offer for him soon. He's NFL starter quality on the cheap. Key word being cheap.

On a side note, DMac had a decent day in another loss. Not a ton of yards and he didn't score, but he's catching passes and looking better every week. It's a shame he will waste his entire career on the NFL's last ranked rushing team. He's not on the level of KaNile as a pure RB, but DMC's talented wings have been clipped playing for that dumpster fire of an organization.