Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pettway A Hog!!

Started by TDHawgs, October 26, 2014, 10:35:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cubsfan5150

I could care less about his stars... I want guys with the offer list that pettway has.
QuoteWest Side Rooter wrote:

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

I'd do the same. LaRussa's a nutjob and would probably throw at his head.
ETA: A bottle of wine, not a baseball.
ETA: Empty bottle, obviously.

RICKHOGHEAD

showme

Quote from: SemperFi on October 26, 2014, 02:34:33 pm
Congrats to Pettway! Love what he brings to the Hogs and believe that we'll finally have a Receiving corps that can stretch the field and force defenses to respect the pass as much as the run. WPS!
I like him but I must tell you, he is not a guy that will stretch the field. A speed burner he is not.

Slimac4

Quote from: showme on October 26, 2014, 11:45:34 pm
I like him but I must tell you, he is not a guy that will stretch the field. A speed burner he is not.

Ya 4.5 is slow...

showme

Slimac4

Quote from: showme on October 27, 2014, 12:04:07 am
He doesn't run a true legit 4.5.
You're so dumb if you actually believe that. Joe Adams , Jay wright, Greg child's, Marcus monk just to name a few... Do they ring a bell jackoff?

Slimac4

Quote from: showme on October 27, 2014, 12:04:07 am
He doesn't run a true legit 4.5.

Smart move changing that ignorant post.

koreaben

Canada has Tim Hortons.  If there is one in Auburn, it might be time for a road trip for some coffee and timbits.  :)
Representing the Hogs in a VERY anti pig country.

Razorbacker79

Turn up that damn jukebox!!

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

Hoggish1

Quote from: jcharkansas on October 26, 2014, 11:09:03 am
Went to 18th in the country and 9th in the sec crazy

Rivals has us at 18 as well.  Neither recruiting service has given us credit for Josh ALlen.  Both have us at 16 recruits and not 17.  Why is that?

SDZ_Hog

Quote from: Hoggish1 on October 27, 2014, 05:54:54 am
Rivals has us at 18 as well.  Neither recruiting service has given us credit for Josh ALlen.  Both have us at 16 recruits and not 17.  Why is that?
He probably hasn't been reclassified as a 2015 recruit in their database.   You think the owners of the sites would be pushing hard to get him reclassified for the subscribers. 

Hoggish1

Quote from: SDZ_Hog on October 27, 2014, 07:21:23 am

He probably hasn't been reclassified as a 2015 recruit in their database.   You think the owners of the sites would be pushing hard to get him reclassified for the subscribers. 

When they do stuff like that it just makes them all the more irrelevant.

East TN HAWG

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on October 26, 2014, 01:19:35 pm

I have never met anyone that doesn't like and respect Barry.  He is a great man and a great coach.

I need to introduce you to my daughter.  He was her PE coach at Washington Jr High when we lived in Bentonville. 

Even though she doesn't like him, dad likes the job he's doing.  Give him a raise. 

Mr. Barnett (rbarnet424)

up to 16 in Scout which is the only site that appears to show Josh Allen as a 3 star for this class.

PanamaHOG
Representing the Razorbacks down in PTY

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: TDHawgs on October 26, 2014, 10:35:46 am
Just announced it on twitter!! :razorback: :razorback:

Good job CBB! Now we got the hard hitting safety we need!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: forrest city joe on October 26, 2014, 12:36:54 pm
When Arkansas football is good, it starts with keeping the best players home.heck of a job that coach B and his staff.

True Joe... You can't name a great Arkansas team that was not "filled" with Homegrown talent. Arkansas boys play harder for Arkansas...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

showme

Quote from: Slimac4 on October 27, 2014, 12:08:03 am
You're so dumb if you actually believe that. Joe Adams , Jay wright, Greg child's, Marcus monk just to name a few... Do they ring a bell jackoff?
What does all of this mean ? Translation anyone ?

tbhogfan

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on October 26, 2014, 01:19:35 pm
You have to give Lunney a lot of credit with this class.  I can't remember the last time we made a clean sweep of getting every kid in Arkansas.  His ability to relate to the kids, to be friends with the coaches, and to know what it means to be an ARKANSAS kid playing for ARKANSAS is invaluable to us.

I have never met anyone that doesn't like and respect Barry.  He is a great man and a great coach.

Agreed.   Nine of the top ten in the state (and #13) have verbally committed to the Hogs.  The only one of the top ten we didn't get, we did not recruit heavily due to another commitment at the position.

I cannot remember Arkansas sweeping such a deep in-state class.  Great job by Coach Lunney (and the entire staff).
Go Hogs!

TDHawgs

Got to give Coach Bielema and the rest of the coaching staff credit. Heck of a recruiting job!! They are building something special on the hill.

Medic821

Its not how many stars a kid comes in with, its how many he finishes with.  if you cant progress them then what does it matter???

kingofdequeen

i was led to believe that his offer wasn't "committable"?

was the oracle that is hogville incorrect?

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: TDHawgs on October 27, 2014, 12:22:10 pm
Got to give Coach Bielema and the rest of the coaching staff credit. Heck of a recruiting job!! They are building something special on the hill.
They sure are.

showme

Quote from: kingofdequeen on October 27, 2014, 01:10:28 pm
i was led to believe that his offer wasn't "committable"?

was the oracle that is hogville incorrect?
maybe that changed over the last week or so ? You know, recruiting is a fluid business. Team's change their pecking order quite a bit throughout the year. They have  recruiting meetings every week. Maybe in the last one they discuss a Recruit's grades (Reed) and maybe things aren't looking so good this semester and the head man is told that the other recruit is now sniffing around some other schools and so now you make a decision. Someone jumps someone else on the board and suddenly that once non-commit-able offer becomes commit-able. You think that scenario is a possibility ? You think recruiting pecking order's change throughout the year ?

SamBuckhart

Welcome Mr. Pettway. Woopig sooie!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

The_Iceman

Richard Davenport ‏@ArRecruitingGuy
"Ark's newest commit La'Michael Pettway turns 17 in March. Very young senior. Currently 6-3, 200, lots of room for growth. @Iam_Primetimee4"

Sounds like a good redshirt candidate.

ricepig

Quote from: The_Iceman on October 27, 2014, 03:11:37 pm
Richard Davenport ‏@ArRecruitingGuy
"Ark's newest commit La'Michael Pettway turns 17 in March. Very young senior. Currently 6-3, 200, lots of room for growth. @Iam_Primetimee4"

Sounds like a good redshirt candidate.

Yeah, saw that, KJ just turned 17 I believe.