Pettway A Hog!!

Started by TDHawgs, October 26, 2014, 10:35:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TDHawgs

Just announced it on twitter!! :razorback: :razorback:

secneahog

Boom.  :razorback:

Has he posted any pics?
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

italian9005

heck yah hes great size for a reciever

TDHawgs

So glad we got him and that he decommitted from Ole Miss!!

hawgsak

Can someone post the twitter link?

thehill1414

Great job locking up the state. Hopefully we can do that every year going forward! Props to cbb and lunney.

secneahog

Quote from: italian9005 on October 26, 2014, 10:42:29 am
heck yah hes great size for a reciever

Gonna have to admit, he might not play wr. We have recruited him as a athlete.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

GrizzlyRider07

He's being recruited as an athlete. My guess is we take him as a DB possibly safety. That leaves the WR Reed for the last WR spot, if he qualifies that is. I mean it makes sense.
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

Porkahontas

Or you could have glimpsed at the other Pettaway thread. #WPS

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to The Hogs Mr. Pettway.

" GO HOGS "

TDHawgs

Go to twitter and follow La'Michael Pettway @Iam_Primetimee4

TomBigBeeHog

I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: secneahog on October 26, 2014, 10:45:05 am
Gonna have to admit, he might not play wr. We have recruited him as a athlete.

Weren't you the guy making a big deal out of him playing safety the other day

OLDHOG

Building with home grown talent. I love it. Welcome!

secneahog

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on October 26, 2014, 10:56:49 am

Yep, because I haven't seen or heard him being recruited as a defensive guy. All the coaches recruiting him are offense coaches also. Hey I could be wrong. Isn't hard for me to say.

Korliss Marshal was recruited as a athlete also btw.

TDHawgs

Looks like we went up a couple of spots, from 20 to 18, in the Team Recruiting Rankings on 24/7sports.com.
http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

jcharkansas

Went to 18th in the country and 9th in the sec crazy

online-with-swine

Großer Kriegschwein

Awesome. Fence is up around the state. Glad the athletes are telling other coaches with ties to AR, "can't sit here, seats taken."
This is my non-signature signature.

greenie

does anyone know if he'll enroll early?

Dark Helmet Hog

jjdlc

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on October 26, 2014, 10:56:49 am

I don't really care either way, I trust the coaches to figure out the best fit for him.  This kid looks like he'll be a player whichever direction he plays.

Slimac4

Quote from: TDHawgs on October 26, 2014, 11:02:46 am
Looks like we went up a couple of spots, from 20 to 18, in the Team Recruiting Rankings on 24/7sports.com.
http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

We were already #18 when Dre committed. Pettaway just gave us more points. Either way we are doing well and a few more commits and we'll be top 15.

DeltaHog82

WPS! Lets keep this fence intact!

SoonerSooie

forrest city joe

Quote from: OLDHOG on October 26, 2014, 10:57:00 am
Building with home grown talent. I love it. Welcome!
When Arkansas football is good, it starts with keeping the best players home.heck of a job that coach B and his staff.

onebadrubi

Quote from: secneahog on October 26, 2014, 11:02:34 am
Yep, because I haven't seen or heard him being recruited as a defensive guy. All the coaches recruiting him are offense coaches also. Hey I could be wrong. Isn't hard for me to say.

I've seen you defend your position with facts (I assume pulled from recruiting sites), I just want to commend you on coming and saying your "might"be wrong.  I don't think you exactly are though but I think the athlete tag was put on him for a reason.  I believe the staff said you come here, with your size and speed we are gonna get you on the field somewhere soon.  You will get your first shot at WR but if that doesn't excel early we might put you on the D side and watch you excel.  The kid listening probably only hears they are loving me and gonna get me on the field!  Props to you when many on here just blabber and blabber on what they think to be right then

Ugly Uncle

You have to give Lunney a lot of credit with this class.  I can't remember the last time we made a clean sweep of getting every kid in Arkansas.  His ability to relate to the kids, to be friends with the coaches, and to know what it means to be an ARKANSAS kid playing for ARKANSAS is invaluable to us.

I have never met anyone that doesn't like and respect Barry.  He is a great man and a great coach.
Retired Radio Host

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Slimac4 on October 26, 2014, 12:23:57 pm
We were already #18 when Dre committed. Pettaway just gave us more points. Either way we are doing well and a few more commits and we'll be top 15.

Ole Piss finished number 15 last year with the same number of 4 stars we currently have committed

SemperFi

Congrats to Pettway! Love what he brings to the Hogs and believe that we'll finally have a Receiving corps that can stretch the field and force defenses to respect the pass as much as the run. WPS!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

tophawg19

Quote from: secneahog on October 26, 2014, 11:02:34 am

He is primarily a WR But has the ability to play on the defense . wouldn't even be surprised to see a Jamal Anderson type deal here by the time he's through . but i think WR  is his first home
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

secneahog

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 26, 2014, 01:03:46 pm
I've seen you defend your position with facts (I assume pulled from recruiting sites), I just want to commend you on coming and saying your "might"be wrong.  I don't think you exactly are though but I think the athlete tag was put on him for a reason.  I believe the staff said you come here, with your size and speed we are gonna get you on the field somewhere soon.  You will get your first shot at WR but if that doesn't excel early we might put you on the D side and watch you excel.  The kid listening probably only hears they are loving me and gonna get me on the field!  Props to you when many on here just blabber and blabber on what they think to be right then

Thanks.   Just glad we've gone 10-10. Building that fence.

BentonvilleJeff

This is great news. Congrats to Pettway. O :razorback:

MissippHog

Awesome!  Welcome aboard!

gmarv

this is great news,i guess anybody that wants to spout negative noise will just have to work a little harder. wps

jboro-hog

Congratulation La'Michael glad to have as part of the Razorback family. :) :) :) WPS Go Hogs  :razorback: 

Vantage 8 dude

Clean in-state sweep! Now let's close out this class with at least a couple more 4 stars and really put us in great shape for '15.

Melorock089

Auburn can have Tim Horton.

hogoffate

Really glad he committed to the HOGS, he's very intimidating on the perimeter, whether it be on offense and defense.
WPS !!

rzrbk4life

Great pick up by the Hogs! WPS!!
Let's call those hogs!!!!

Dirty

1highhog

Great news!  Good to have you on board Mr. Pettway.

Rzbakfromwaybak

This is very good news...

Our coaches are doing an excellent job on recruiting, couldn't be more pleased.
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: 1highhog on October 26, 2014, 06:39:33 pm
Great news!  Good to have you on board Mr. Pettway.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Arkansas Fan

We need all the help we can get at WR, though...

Bubba's Bruisers

So is Pettway a fairly polished WR like say KJ Hill?  Or is he more of a raw talent?  I know many already think Hill will be expected to make an impact as a freshman.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

chuggs33

:razorback: WPS!!! :razorback:

DeltaHog82

Welcome aboard Mr. Pettway! You and KJ will be exciting to watch! Thanks for representing HOG nation!

MushroomCloudHog

I think this kid have the potential to be a star in the SEC. Big grab for the hogs. Im a little surprised he isn't a 4 or 5 star....?

ricepig

Quote from: MushroomCloudHog on October 26, 2014, 09:24:48 pm
I think this kid have the potential to be a star in the SEC. Big grab for the hogs. Im a little surprised he isn't a 4 or 5 star....?

Well, he is on ESPN.......