Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Henry Murphy

Started by GuvHog, October 26, 2014, 09:19:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

showme

Quote from: hogfan2000 on October 31, 2014, 01:03:25 pm
I think you are right.  His prickness was definitely aimed at me.
Yet he is so dumb that he aimed his prickness at me again from behind a keyboard. Shocking.

This is what WilsonHog was talking about when he described how he would be having a fruitful discussion with people and then some dumbass comes in and ruins it all.

IBleedRazorbackRed

How is this thread still going??

WorfHog

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on October 31, 2014, 02:45:31 pm
How is this thread still going??

Gosh we haven't even discussed if Henri is faster than Tanner English or not?

hogfan2000

Quote from: WorfHog on October 31, 2014, 03:07:03 pm
all I can tell you is that he kicks for Dollarway and kicked a pooch kick, and actually made a fair catch.  I don't know if that constituents being as impressive as rounding 3rd on a pop up, but it's got to be close;)

greenie

Quote from: hogfan2000 on October 31, 2014, 03:53:50 pm
all I can tell you is that he kicks for Dollarway and kicked a pooch kick, and actually made a fair catch.  I don't know if that constituents being as impressive as rounding 3rd on a pop up, but it's got to be close;)

Whoa...did somebody claim that someone hit a pop up in baseball, and the batter rounded 3rd base before it was caught?  Good golly, this thread is amazing...hopefully I just missed something.

Ironhawg

Quote from: WorfHog on October 31, 2014, 03:07:03 pm

Bingo!  That is the only thing this thread was missing is a Tanner English reference!  Well played sir!

TomBigBeeHog

October 31, 2014, 06:33:11 pm #206 Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 06:46:48 pm by TomBigBeeHog
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

hogfan2000

My guy has 3 receptions for 75 yards and 2 ints the first half against Crossett.  Maybe an eagle fan cod chime in on this thread.

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: hogfan2000 on October 31, 2014, 08:31:16 pm
My guy has 3 receptions for 75 yards and 2 ints the first half against Crossett.  Maybe an eagle fan cod chime in on this thread.

Eagle fan here, he's not good enough for arkansas yet. Go juco or walk on

Oklahawg

Glad that we can behave nicely in the recruiting forum.

This forum is for discussion about recruits, not the worthiness of posters, Bobby's Harley, or which sauce you prefer at Foghorn's.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra