Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I know what we do have...

Started by HF#1, October 26, 2014, 12:02:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HF#1

A shut down corner in Honre Tolliver.  I'm sure you saw what Cooper did for Bama tonight.  Against us he had 2 catches for 22 yards. 

Tolliver will only get better.  Hope we can get 3 more just like him.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

intelligence

Quote from: HF#1 on October 26, 2014, 12:02:12 am
A shut down corner in Honre Tolliver.  I'm sure you saw what Cooper did for Bama tonight.  Against us he had 2 catches for 22 yards. 

Tolliver will only get better.  Hope we can get 3 more just like him.

He doesn't look fluid enough in the hips to me. he's also a bit slow and has been burnt a number of times. some of it could be explained away with freshman jitters, adjusting to extra weight, etc, but i that's semantics. Also, I see the potential like i saw in t.mitchell, but i am not about to drop the no flyzone label on Tolliver just yet. he needs to get stronger and faster, especially in pursuit. we need some louisiana/florida speed in the secondary.also, limited ball skills, and not enough discipline to cover a major playmaker just yet. he shut down cooper on a wet, soggy, cold afternoon. perspective.

spiritof92

Didn't the Hogs double and triple team Cooper essentially daring Bama to throw to someone else?

arsuperhog

Tolliver is from Louisiana. I think corner will soon be a position of strength. Tolliver, DJ Dean, and Jared Collins have all covered well this season. Add development and depth to them, and the future is very bright

intelligence

Quote from: arsuperhog on October 26, 2014, 12:07:12 am
Tolliver is from Louisiana. I think corner will soon be a position of strength. Tolliver, DJ Dean, and Jared Collins have all covered well this season. Add development and depth to them, and the future is very bright

I agree, the future is bright(but more depth plz)