Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bo Wallace

Started by Prestworthy, October 25, 2014, 10:36:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fort Dweller

Quote from: kingofdequeen on October 27, 2014, 10:54:44 pm
if jake long were in high school right now, would he have a committable offer?

Can he throw off his back foot?
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on October 27, 2014, 04:31:31 pm
I'd take a firestorm to be 7-1 right now....
M Club needs members. Have at it.

Boarcephus

I saw a good interview with Freeze and he talked about his rocky relationship with Wallace at ASU.  He described Wallace as a knucklehead, a loose cannon who flew by the seat of his pants and Wallace left the program hating Freeze.  Freeze got the Ole Miss job and Wallace went to OM to basically prove Freeze wrong.

The post game interview with Freeze bore out the fact Wallace hasn't changed.  Freeze said on that last play that Wallace was told to either hit the out route or throw it in the bleachers, don't risk the interception and we saw what Wallace did. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

bigred223

Quote from: Hogman2 on October 26, 2014, 06:59:11 pm
I read an Ole Miss post about Wallace leaving the field and the comment stated it was for Wallace's safety! Apparently LSU's crummy fans were throwing all types of stuff at him while he remained on the sidelines!

What do expect? It's LSU for one, and Wallace was taunting the fans from the bench all night like an idiot. They were up 7-3, and he was acting like the game was over. Stupid. He played awful. Without Treadwell bailing him out every now and then, the guy would be pretty ineffective in my opinion.

Ole Miss wins ball games because they have one of the best defenses the SEC has seen in a long time. A defense on par with the Alabama defense that featured Donta Hightower and Courtney Upshaw.

NaturalStateReb

Wallace is a great physical specimen, but he's just not very smart.  If he scored 20 on a Wunderlich exam, I'll eat my hat.

He's been Good Bo because the defense has been so good that Freeze has been able to keep him on a short leash.  Freeze told him to either throw for the flat or throw it away, but it put Wallace in a position to make a bad decision and he took full advantage. 

Wallace needs the sideboards that Freeze has put on the offense.  Over the last three seasons, you can see Freeze taking fewer offensive chances and tightening the playbook.  As a result, Wallace has looked better.  If they open things back up, Wallace will turn back in to a turnover dispenser.

He's a good QB when he plays within the game plan.  When he goes rogue, anything can happen, and some of it will be bad.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on October 29, 2014, 11:22:41 am
Wallace is a great physical specimen, but he's just not very smart.  If he scored 20 on a Wunderlich exam, I'll eat my hat.

He's been Good Bo because the defense has been so good that Freeze has been able to keep him on a short leash.  Freeze told him to either throw for the flat or throw it away, but it put Wallace in a position to make a bad decision and he took full advantage. 

Wallace needs the sideboards that Freeze has put on the offense.  Over the last three seasons, you can see Freeze taking fewer offensive chances and tightening the playbook.  As a result, Wallace has looked better.  If they open things back up, Wallace will turn back in to a turnover dispenser.

He's a good QB when he plays within the game plan.  When he goes rogue, anything can happen, and some of it will be bad.

Wallace is a punk.

1highhog

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on October 25, 2014, 10:38:03 pm
He's a loser.  Everybody knows it.  Not surprised at all.

Yep, seen it and laughed about it.  I think we have a shot at Ole Miss at home, didn't think so until I watched that game.  Ole Miss has a heck of a defense, let's be honest.  But LSU ran the same kind of Offense we run, a run heavy one at them all game, punished Ole Miss.  They finally broke through just enough to score 10 and win the game.  We now have a kicker, I think, so that makes me feel better, why our Coaches didn't switch earlier remains a head scratcher, we would have beaten A/M and Bama.  But, if our Defense can hold Ole Miss to two scores, then I like our chances of beating the Rebels.  We will also beat LSU.

PORKULATOR

I was so disgusted last year, losing to them, and Bo being the main reason. I'd have loved for them to save Bo's worst for us... Maybe they still will.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

cj_sez

My son and his best friend are in Vegas this weekend. Neither follow football intensely, but I was asked early this week about the Vegas lines. I told them the game would be closer than Vegas lines. That I expected the Razorbacks to be able to rattle Wallace, like LSU did. If Arkansas lost it would be close, but if the Hogs won it wouldn't be. They placed bets...now they owe me drinks.