Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bo Wallace

Started by Prestworthy, October 25, 2014, 10:36:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Prestworthy

Anybody see him leave the sidelines after throwing that pick?  No shaking hands or staying with his team to the very end.

Bubba's Bruisers

He's a loser.  Everybody knows it.  Not surprised at all.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Sivad

Yes. He ran off the field after his interception before the game was over. Wallace is a jerk.

jfred59

Probably had a case of the "runs"

HogAlum99

Quote from: Prestworthy on October 25, 2014, 10:36:54 pm
Anybody see him leave the sidelines after throwing that pick?  No shaking hands or staying with his team to the very end.

Say or think what you want about BB, but we won't have to worry about a jackass like that putting on a Razorback uniform as long as he is here! To top it off, Wallace is not even an elite QB, which that type of attitude is usually reserved for!

hogsanity

been saying for weeks, Wallace would at some point have a Bo Wallace game and he did that tonight. The only place NOT to trow that ball and that is where he threw it.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

cj_sez

Quote from: hogz11 on October 25, 2014, 10:48:12 pm
Ole Pi$$ is a trash program. They are slimy and dirty. I'm supposed to believe an Arkansas State coach goes to a middle tier SEC school that has never done anything and starts immediately signing top 10 classes?

And now we see what kinda players Freeze puts on the field in Wallace, Treadwell, etc. No thank you. I want good players on the Hill but not guys that act like that.

+100

The Boar War

Ole Pi$$ is a trash program. They are slimy and dirty. I'm supposed to believe an Arkansas State coach goes to a middle tier SEC school that has never done anything and starts immediately signing top 10 classes?

Exactly

spiritof92

I was sure Ole Miss would lose when I saw Wallace taunting fans behind the OM bench when OM was up 7-3.

clutch

And now we see what kinda players Freeze puts on the field in Wallace, Treadwell, etc. No thank you. I want good players on the Hill but not guys that act like that.

That players want to play for Hugh really never surprised me. I've been around him multiple times and he's a really good dude. Plus, somehow ole miss has been able to recruit decently in the past. They just never did much with it.

Lanny

Not surprised, typical Ole Myth team.  I knew they would lose at LSU, Wallace folds like a cheap cigar when the game is on the line.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

hoggusamoungus

hoghearted

Quote from: HogAlum99 on October 25, 2014, 10:40:32 pm
Say or think what you want about BB, but we won't have to worry about a jackass like that putting on a Razorback uniform as long as he is here! To top it off, Wallace is not even an elite QB, which that type of attitude is usually reserved for!
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Fatty McGee

Quote from: Lanny on October 26, 2014, 08:15:14 am
Not surprised, typical Ole Myth team.  I knew they would lose at LSU, Wallace folds like a cheap cigar when the game is on the line.

Except when they beat, you know, Alabama.  I guess that game wasn't on the line. . . . .?
Bandit: Hey wait a minute, wait a minute. Why do you want that beer so bad?
Little Enos: Cause he's thirsty, dummy!

Inhogswetrust

Those are the type of things as a coach I would have to say something about to the player...........You win as a team you lose as a team but you STAY together as a team. You show class in victory OR defeat.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Dr. Starcs

I bet that didnt sit well with his teammates either.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: clutch on October 25, 2014, 11:20:55 pm
That players want to play for Hugh really never surprised me. I've been around him multiple times and he's a really good dude. Plus, somehow ole miss has been able to recruit decently in the past. They just never did much with it.

I can't stand old misses. But everyone says Hugh is a nice guy.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

elviscat

They don't call him "Piss Pot Wallace" for nothing. He plays for Ole Piss who is coached by Huge Pee. A wining combination.

ballz2thewall

Quote from: Lanny on October 26, 2014, 08:15:14 am

uh.......alabama.

i mean, lanny, i know you're a mod and all powerful and all, but do you watch the games?  you did see the ole miss alabama game, right?
The rest of the frog.

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2014, 09:29:02 am
Except when they beat, you know, Alabama.  I guess that game wasn't on the line. . . . .?

Home field advantage and all.

I told my wife LSU wins and I put a ton of points on them to do so in my pickems.

Playing a night game in Death Valley with an entire city of drunk Cajuns yelling at him and I knew he'd fold.

He should have had at least 3 more picks in that game and it shouldn't have even been close.

They were untested on the rode and I knew they were ripe for the Pickens.

Glad it happened and glad he showed himself to be the arss that he is.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Fatty McGee

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on October 26, 2014, 09:41:30 am
Home field advantage and all.

I told my wife LSU wins and I put a ton of points on them to do so in my pickems.

Playing a night game in Death Valley with an entire city of drunk Cajuns yelling at him and I knew he'd fold.

He should have had at least 3 more picks in that game and it shouldn't have even been close.

They were untested on the rode and I knew they were ripe for the Pickens.

Glad it happened and glad he showed himself to be the arss that he is.

So you can't be clutch at home?  Got it.

The ability of our fans to pick up on the personalities of opposing team's players through a television screen is unprecedented.

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2014, 09:44:24 am

The ability of our fans to pick up on the personalities of opposing team's players through a television screen is unprecedented.

It's not about one series it's about the entire body of work during the game.

He played like crap as I knew he would and he ran off the field like a baby as I suspected he would when they lost.

Seems my assumptions were pretty spot on.

Fatty McGee

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on October 26, 2014, 09:49:10 am

He played like crap as I knew he would and he ran off the field like a baby as I suspected he would when they lost.

Ok, Nostradamus.  I assume you made a lot of money on this game.

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2014, 09:51:19 am

Hahahaha no seriously that really did make me laugh on the Nostradamus thing.

Well played.

Naw didn't make any money on that individual game. The pickems I'm in has a $50 buy in then the person at the end with the most points over the season gets the pot so still got a ways to go to get any money.

It's just for fun more than anything.

LSPRazorbac

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on October 26, 2014, 09:34:19 am
I bet that didnt sit well with his teammates either.

My understanding is that he wasn't the only one who left early. A bunch of the offensive players headed to the locker room early.  Bo is just the most notable of them. 

ricepig

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2014, 09:51:19 am

Pretty sure Hogsmo wrote years ago:

He with the long hair shall get it cut
Times will be good for awhile but
All will disappear when he enters the Valley

popcornhog

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on October 26, 2014, 09:49:10 am

He's played well throughout most of his body of work this year. Ole Miss is a very good team.

I do think they'll lose again to Auburn though. The question is whether they'll unravel after that.
WPS

hoghearted

Quote from: theenemy on October 26, 2014, 10:03:03 am
My understanding is that he wasn't the only one who left early. A bunch of the offensive players headed to the locker room early.  Bo is just the most notable of them. 
Pretty bush league, IMO.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

LSPRazorbac

Quote from: hoghearted on October 26, 2014, 10:11:05 am
Pretty bush league, IMO.

Oh i agree.

But the fact that a lot of offensive guys was allowed to leave early tells me thats a coaching problem

Hoggish1

Bad Bo showed up.  Love it!

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: ricepig on October 26, 2014, 10:04:22 am
Pretty sure Hogsmo wrote years ago:

He with the long hair shall get it cut
Times will be good for awhile but
All will disappear when he enters the Valley

Lol that's much more eloquent than what I said but I'll certainly take credit.  ;D

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: popcornhog on October 26, 2014, 10:06:38 am
He's played well throughout most of his body of work this year. Ole Miss is a very good team.

I do think they'll lose again to Auburn though. The question is whether they'll unravel after that.

I agree he's played well but not in what I would consider a hostile environment, such as Death Valley, and that's why I suspected he'd play the way he did.

Luckily I was right because I despise everything Ole Piss.

ballz2thewall

bo didn't have a terrible game.  lsu was fired up and ready to win that game.

and i'd bet that most folks that thought the reb's would have trouble was not because how bo would play, but because lsu was getting it together.  it was plain to see that lsu was rising at the moment and the rebs were in a difficult-to-maintain holding pattern.

i saw it and posted it here during the week, but the post was moved for some reason.

it wasn't his best game but he wasn't terrible.  and however he played, lsu had a lot to do with it.

its an adversarial process, after all....
The rest of the frog.

spiritof92

Quote from: ballz2thewall on October 26, 2014, 11:53:55 am
bo didn't have a terrible game.  lsu was fired up and ready to win that game.

Wallace was overthrowing receivers left and right.  The crowd was in his head.

hoggusamoungus

I heard he went looking for those receivers he missed all night.

Hog-Corleone

Bo Wallace = Jay Cutler-v2.0
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

BigSexyHog

I don't have a problem with any player that does this.  It's not thst big of a deal expect to a bunch of fat fans who think they know ever about sports......  I hate Ole Piss and everything associated with them but this topic is dumb to talk about.  Anyways our boy RM did it in the sugar bowl against Ohio St.  Guess he is classless too??????  Find something else to cry about  today.  Wipe away those tears you babies
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: BigSexyHog on October 26, 2014, 12:08:21 pm
I don't have a problem with any player that does this.  It's not thst big of a deal expect to a bunch of fat fans who think they know ever about sports......  I hate Ole Piss and everything associated with them but this topic is dumb to talk about.  Anyways our boy RM did it in the sugar bowl against Ohio St.  Guess he is classless too??????  Find something else to cry about  today.  Wipe away those tears you babies

You're on the wrong board and thread.................We are NOT crying about old misses losing.......MOST on here love the fact old miss lost.

LSPRazorbac

Quote from: spiritof92 on October 26, 2014, 11:55:32 am
Wallace was overthrowing receivers left and right.  The crowd was in his head.

On Hogville, overthrowing receivers is acceptable QB play

I kid, I kid.

Pigasaurus

Quote from: hoggusamoungus on October 26, 2014, 08:22:13 am
The Matt Luke haters are out in Oxford. 

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/49756/Dear-Matt-Luke#.VEz0wvnF9qU

I had forgot about yuku.com.  That place was incredible during Nutt meltdown his last year.  They even had TP posting there defending him.
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

ballz2thewall

were you guys watching lsu's coverage?

they are no slouch. in fact they were tight on ole miss all night. 

they looked terrible against auburn, but seemed to pull it together after that.  last night they were blankets for the most part.
The rest of the frog.

bigred223

Quote from: Hog-Corleone on October 26, 2014, 12:07:02 pm
Bo Wallace = Jay Cutler-v2.0

I see what you mean, but Cutler is on another level as a player. Wallace won't play a down of NFL football.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2014, 09:44:24 am

Did you watch the game?  Ole Miss Defense won that game, not Bo wallace.  Definition of game manager and don't do anything to lose it for us in that game.  So your example is awful at best. 

lechon

would you trade him for B.Allen ?
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

bigred223

Quote from: lechon on October 26, 2014, 12:38:58 pm

Id trade Keon Hatcher for Treadwell.

LSPRazorbac

Quote from: lechon on October 26, 2014, 12:38:58 pm

In a heart beat!

Wallace has shown he can make plays and win games on his ability.

AFWarrior83

Bo Wallace was quoted in a yahoo sports article basically throwing his teammate under the bus regarding the int. he said something along the lines of "I threw it up and it was one-on-one, he (WR) didn't come down with it, I'm done talking".

I didnt give the exact quote the way he said it, but basically it sounded like he was suggesting that his WR should have made the play. If your the leader, you accept responsibility, not deflect it. He definitely seems like a tool based off watching a few of his interviews this season.
Hogville member since 2005.

spiritof92

Hog N Bama

Quote from: HogAlum99 on October 25, 2014, 10:40:32 pm
Well said my friend.

jfred59

Quote from: clutch on October 25, 2014, 11:20:55 pm

I met him some when he was at ASU and he is a good guy.  Big problem is his money man Sean Thuey running the program.