Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2 back ups that stood out today

Started by Carl Lazlo, October 25, 2014, 08:42:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Carl Lazlo

#18 Cameron Colbert
#89 Mitchell Loewen

I know Loewen has seen action in a couple games.  Tonight was by far his best performance.

Colbert is aggressive.  I'm ready to see what he can do against better competition.  He definitely has the right attitude for tackling.

Oklahawg

Colbert? Might have been Santos Ramirez?? I think he also wears #18.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Bubba's Bruisers

Is Colbert a walk on?  Never heard of him.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: Oklahawg on October 25, 2014, 08:44:21 pm
Colbert? Might have been Santos Ramirez?? I think he also wears #18.
Ramsey wore #18 today. Talking about him?

Carl Lazlo

Ah must be two #18s. Never saw the name during the game.  Website shows Colbert as 18. 

Correction ramierz stood out.

Carl Lazlo

Bubba's Bruisers

This is getting kinda funny.  I think it was Tretola.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Oklahawg

Quote from: Carl Lazlo on October 25, 2014, 08:48:24 pm
So it was Ramsey?

Participation chart on arkansasrazorbacks.com shows that Ramirez didn't play but Ramsey did. He is normally 11. I thought I saw several numbers not in the participation chart. Odd that they had players change numbers.

Ramsey did play as I saw the name on the back of the jersey.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

HogPsych

It was Ramsey, he switched from #11.

ricepig

Quote from: Carl Lazlo on October 25, 2014, 08:48:24 pm
So it was Ramsey?

Yes, he switched numbers because he and Derby were both going to be on a special team together today.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Ramsey had 3 unassisted and 1 assisted tackle today.

Ramirez didn't play according to the chart.

sechog

October 25, 2014, 08:53:03 pm #11 Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 09:05:28 pm by sechog
Cameron Jefferson look good as well. He took most of the snaps in the first half at Skippers spot. Wouldn't  suprise me to see him start next week again.

berryhog

Quote from: Oklahawg on October 25, 2014, 08:49:57 pm
Participation chart on arkansasrazorbacks.com shows that Ramirez didn't play but Ramsey did. He is normally 11. I thought I saw several numbers not in the participation chart. Odd that they had players change numbers.

Ramsey did play as I saw the name on the back of the jersey.

I agree.  I thought I saw a 78 on the offensive line, but that number isn't listed.  Maybe Jefferson ?

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

pigture perfect

If he was like 6'10, his name is Skipper.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

RazorPiggie

Ramirez was I the bench with his jersey and sweat pants on all game.

Hogfaniam

Imagine what this is doing to the other teams scouting reports...
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"