Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

In memory of McCoolhog55

Started by pigture perfect, October 25, 2014, 06:28:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

How glad are you that Texas got shutout?

Yes
No
I'm confused

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Dark Helmet Hog

SamBuckhart

Haha. Just made phone call to tejas to rub it in.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

The_Bionic_Pig

It has become more beneficial for the Aggies to lose than UT when it comes to recruiting. But Texas losing dies warm my heart...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hawgwash

Yes, in memory of Mr. Coolhog55.  This is great news.  How big is he, and what position does he play?

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: hawgwash on October 25, 2014, 06:54:20 pm
Yes, in memory of Mr. Coolhog55.  This is great news.  How big is he, and what position does he play?

And will he provide delph?
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

redeye

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on October 25, 2014, 06:47:01 pm
It has become more beneficial for the Aggies to lose than UT when it comes to recruiting. But Texas losing dies warm my heart...

I hope A&M and UT both lose, but that A&M loses a little less.  It helps Arkansas for A&M to be the main school in Texas, so Texas players will be more interested in playing in the SEC, then in the Big 12.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: redeye on October 25, 2014, 08:01:28 pm
I hope A&M and UT both lose, but that A&M loses a little less.  It helps Arkansas for A&M to be the main school in Texas, so Texas players will be more interested in playing in the SEC, then in the Big 12.

Interesting take.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

BPsTheMan

ldfergu

(notOM)Rebel123

Do not care, whatsoever. The Longhorns are totally irrelevant to me.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

LZH

What's the deal with MrCoolhog55?  Did he get bounced or something?

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: LZH on October 25, 2014, 08:43:03 pm
What's the deal with MrCoolhog55?  Did he get bounced or something?

Zihuatanejo, Mexico

RazorbackRon

October 25, 2014, 08:53:33 pm #14 Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 09:04:18 pm by RazorbackRon
Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on October 25, 2014, 08:49:29 pm
http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;u=59062

I've never seen so many run on sentence and lack of consciousness thoughts since MCH
Everyone is someone else's weirdo

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet.

LZH

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: LZH on October 25, 2014, 08:57:00 pm
That's where I plan to retire as soon as I stick it to ol' Warden Norton.

Well that explains a lot, doesn't it?

Some people can be so obtuse. ;)

LZH

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on October 25, 2014, 08:58:47 pm
Some people can be so obtuse. ;)

Sounds like you need a week in the hole, buddy!  I'll throw you down there with the sodomites!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

People are actually voting yes or no? I'm confused.

Davy turtle

Can this be in memory of his son also? Pantherhogguy. Oh, and what places are good to eat in LR?

WOW.
"In that piece when they go back in the pocket and throw, it will predict alot of the success that they have."

Les Miles   -LSUSports.net Nov 22 2010

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: LZH on October 25, 2014, 09:03:19 pm
Sounds like you need a week in the hole, buddy!  I'll throw you down there with the sodomites!

Yikes!

[attachment deleted by admin]

LZH

pigture perfect

Quote from: Davy turtle on October 25, 2014, 09:10:11 pm
Can this be in memory of his son also? Pantherhogguy. Oh, and what places are good to eat in LR?

WOW.
You mean the photoshopped bodybuilder in his avatar?
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"