Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tretola package

Started by Overtheroadtruckdriver, October 25, 2014, 05:56:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Have heard from a pretty reliable source that implanting a tretola package is being bandied around.

The kid has a rocket for a arm.  If i was the coach I'd roll him out there on third and long until somebody figured out how to stop it.  Even Lou himself was impressed by his nimbleness. 

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

PORKULATOR

I'm peeing a bit... Thanks for the laugh.

Tretola to D'Appollonio
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

The Hogfather

He's 100x the QB Brandon Allen is!!!!

Ray Zor

Hope he is at tailback next week on goal line package.
GO HOGS

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: OTR on October 25, 2014, 05:56:17 pm
Have heard from a pretty reliable source that implanting a tretola package is being bandied around.

The kid has a rocket for a arm.  If i was the coach I'd roll him out there on third and long until somebody figured out how to stop it.  Even Lou himself was impressed by his nimbleness.

Rumor is Muschamp wants him to transfer to Florida.

Boardon Hamsay

I have to admit, that play did give me a little chub during the game.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

AloRaptor

I would suggest staying away from Tretola's package. He could get mean if messed with.  :o

pondwater jack

I don't see us taking snaps from ba.  I don't think ba hurt himself today.
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

Jek Tono Porkins

His QB rating is off the charts.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Don't leave out the Duwop package, he needs some love, too. :D

AloRaptor

pondwater jack

But I will admit a Allen\ tretola one two punch gives another team fits to prepare for us.
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...

tusksincolorado

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on October 25, 2014, 09:21:24 pm

I was happy he played today.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

PORKULATOR

I'm just happy that we're healthy and playing number 1 next Saturday
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

pondwater jack

OTR did your source say what the Tretola package would include?  Are they taking an thing off of Brandon 's plate or would they consider...let's say a midline veer package with Tretola at the helm (to feature his feet)?  What did your Hollywood connection say about the Tretola package?

Hoggish1

Quote from: PORKULATOR on October 25, 2014, 06:03:35 pm
I'm peeing a bit... Thanks for the laugh.

Tretola to D'Appollonio

A connection you can't refuse.

BPsTheMan

I for one am sick and friggin tired of Sebastian Tretola telegraphing his passes.

He never reads through his progressions. Just zeroes in on one guy the way Robbie Hampton used to do.

thebignasty

Tretola needs to get hisself fire insurance on his moped.

We'll get every block/pass duel threat lineman and running punter there is. Bret is implementing the style and the reputation.

thebignasty

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on October 25, 2014, 10:11:16 pm
I for one am sick and friggin tired of Sebastian Tretola telegraphing his passes.

He never reads through his progressions. Just zeroes in on one guy the way Robbie Hampton used to do.

I bet you know how to make napalm.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

and D'Appollonio needs to run crisper routes.  Fire everybody and kick the dog, twice!

pondwater jack

hmmm...That's a good point.  I'd say if a situation requires progression reads it has to be BA until Chaney has time to work more with him.  Bring him along slow.  But you make a strong point.  He did stare down the receiver today.  What was QB rating?  Anybody look it up?

pondwater jack

Quote from: thebignasty on October 25, 2014, 10:14:08 pm
I bet you know how to make napalm.
you wantin him to whomp you up a batch?

thebignasty

Quote from: pondwater jack on October 25, 2014, 10:16:13 pm
hmmm...That's a good point.  I'd say if a situation requires progression reads it has to be BA until Chaney has time to work more with him.  Bring him along slow.  But you make a strong point.  He did stare down the receiver today.  What was QB rating?  Anybody look it up?

Last year when BA was hurt a caller on Bos show suggested that we put Allen at qb and Derby back there with him and Allen could take the snap and survey the defense and then give it to Derby and tell him where to throw.

Might be something to consider with Tretola who has a better arm and mechanics IMO

BPsTheMan

Quote from: pondwater jack on October 25, 2014, 10:17:00 pm
you wantin him to whomp you up a batch?

jakcks, bignasty is a nasty pimp, but he has an excellent eye for quality journalism

Boardon Hamsay

I blame Tom Cotton >:(
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: pondwater jack on October 25, 2014, 09:33:10 pm
OTR did your source say what the Tretola package would include?  Are they taking an thing off of Brandon 's plate or would they consider...let's say a midline veer package with Tretola at the helm (to feature his feet)?  What did your Hollywood connection say about the Tretola package?

Well considering that you were the source it might be better if you sort of filled in the rest.  I think it would be something to get him into some open space as you said to utilize his quickness....might also consider him as a scat back of some sort as well.

Hogfaniam

I can see the video coming out soon

"We ain't here
To start no trouble
We're just here
To do the Anybowl Shuffle"
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

bigredone

I am a bit uncomfortable with all you dudes talking about Tretola's package on what is supposed to be a family site. Take it to the tavern......

TrueBlue

Tretola in the Wildcat maybe? We could have Dan Skipper in motion playing the part of Felix Jones.

IBleedRazorbackRed

He better learn not to throw across his body or off his back foot. That's an interception against an sec team

popcornhog

Quote from: OTR on October 25, 2014, 05:56:17 pm

Quarterback controversy on the Hill to be sure.
WPS

Carl Lazlo

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on October 25, 2014, 09:21:24 pm

Quote from: tusksincolorado on October 25, 2014, 09:26:18 pm
I was happy he played today.

Wish they'd utilize him more.  Punt returns maybe ?

Been really nice to see him throw once.  I know they did it for pub with tretola.  Just seems like it would open the run up better for duwop if he could get a completion or two.

LSPRazorbac

Did you even watch the play?

Tretola never looked at D'Appollonio until he was ready to throw the ball.

It was the best job of looking a defense away by a QB this year.

Tretola for QB!

razorbackkid

Quote from: hoggusamoungus on October 25, 2014, 06:22:46 pm
Rumor is Muschamp wants him to transfer to Florida.

:)  I doubt he'll go since Muschamp will be "transferred" to somewhere else soon.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

I told you something like that was going to happen.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: OTR on October 26, 2014, 12:04:43 pm
I told you something like that was going to happen.

OTR, Just like you told us about Jerry Jones and Jimmy Johnson blocking for Jim Lindsey. Those were the glory days. When no african-american athletes could play. According to OTR football was better in the 1960s.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on October 26, 2014, 12:29:16 pm
OTR, Just like you told us about Jerry Jones and Jimmy Johnson blocking for Jim Lindsey. Those were the glory days. When no african-american athletes could play. According to OTR football was better in the 1960s.

You know, I've got a six fingered brother who they say bears a resemblance to Andre the giant (i just don't see it), a sticky fingered sister who has spent most of her life behind bars, a possessed yorkie with a gambling addiction who dabbles in the occult and hogville karma manipulation, an uncle who wears a rattlesnake on his head, and I drive a truck for a living and I am friends with Lou Ferrigno.   Overall I'd say I'm pretty blessed.  Razorback guy keeps trying to knock me off this high horse for some reason.  Why I have no idear other than pure jealousy.

hawgdavis

I did not get to watch the game yesterday. Is there video of that play?

tusksincolorado

Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

snoblind

Quote from: theenemy on October 26, 2014, 10:19:27 am
Did you even watch the play?

Tretola never looked at D'Appollonio until he was ready to throw the ball.

It was the best job of looking a defense away by a QB this year.

Tretola for QB!

Seems like you have been around long enough to not let Beeps troll you like that.  Hook, line, and sinker...

:)

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

TexHog188

How long will it take Tretola to learn to take a snap from under center?
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

Oklahawg

Is he too big to run the woody?
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

MrKnowItAll

Quote from: Oklahawg on October 26, 2014, 09:37:35 pm
Is he too big to run the woody?

Not going to touch that one.

pondwater jack

I just got tole that Tre5ola will have a package for the game this weekend.  Very good source.  Very good.  :-X

J holly

MrKnowItAll

Quote from: pondwater jack on October 27, 2014, 08:59:35 am
I just got tole that Tre5ola will have a package for the game this weekend.  Very good source.  Very good.  :-X

J holly

Will this package be more impressive than Georgia's Chubb?

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

elkhog

I'm just friggin relieved Gus didn't come up with this play first!
GO HOGS!!!

pondwater jack

Quote from: MrKnowItAll on October 27, 2014, 09:17:56 am
Will this package be more impressive than Georgia's Chubb?
No.  I think of Treatola as more of a one shot Charley...but that Chubbs...oooiee...he is fast and good and fast.  Chubbs can make all the moves. Shifty.  Cut like a dang cuttin horse.  People on here have different opinions but I don't think that Girley could haul the water that it would take to keep Chubbs cool when he gets going. 

Tretola is good but he's no Chubbs.

J. Holly Blasingame, II