Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We may have found us a kicker

Started by Hogtropolis™, October 25, 2014, 05:25:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogtropolis™

McFain kicked a 49 yarder today. Field goals like that could end up being the difference between picking up a couple of wins in the last 4 games or going winless.

lechon

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

ADavisTheGOAT

He should have been our guy to begin with
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Hogsmo Kramer

Would have been good from 55.

He stroked it.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Had some kick offs into the end zone, too.

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Corkscrew Johnson

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on October 25, 2014, 05:41:54 pm
Had some kick offs into the end zone, too.

He also had a few that got into the returners hands in record time.   If we can't kick it into the end zone consistently, we might as well just pooch it into the fullbacks hands at the 25.

PORKULATOR

Our kickers need to get stronger... No question
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

DeltaHog82

Could be the difference maker in how this season turns out

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Hogfan991 on October 25, 2014, 05:27:52 pm
He should have been our guy to begin with

20-20 hindsight. Henson kicked a 50+ harder in the scrimmage in August. FWIW
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

14erHog

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on October 25, 2014, 05:29:47 pm
Would have been good from 55.

He stroked it.

uhh...no.  it was a good kick but 55 yards would of been short.
We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer.
Zakk Wylde

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

The real Hogules

I wish we'd locate a punt returner that is capable of fielding the majority of our opponents punts without allowing the ball to hit the ground.
However our place kicking was sharp today.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

secfan30

buldozer

arkansasrazorback

Quote from: 14erHog on October 25, 2014, 06:19:21 pm
uhh...no.  it was a good kick but 55 yards would of been short.
uh yes.  It would have been good from 55.  Must have not seen the angle they showed on tv from under the goal post.

ricepig

Quote from: Breems on October 25, 2014, 05:42:18 pm
We may have found a QB too.

I bet he could kick if Bret would let him.

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: arkansasrazorback on October 25, 2014, 10:48:08 pm
uh yes.  It would have been good from 55.  Must have not seen the angle they showed on tv from under the goal post.

^^^This^^^
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: The real Hogules on October 25, 2014, 06:21:08 pm

I wish we'd locate a punt returner that is capable of fielding the majority of our opponents punts without allowing the ball to hit the ground.
However our place kicking was sharp today.

Yes.  Troubling that we had 2 bad decisions about fielding punts on our end of the field today.  Very lucky one did not turn into a touchdown for UAB.  You would think we would have learned from the first one.  Until we can field punts consistently & use good judgment......be better off not to try & field them, just let the ball go.  At least we know we are going to keep possession.  We nearly had a 14 point giveaway..to UAB on punts today.  Can't afford anymore 99 yard kickoff returns either.
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.