Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pettway Announcing Tomorrow

Started by trashcan maN, October 25, 2014, 04:04:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogpkins

Quote from: Sourpuss on October 26, 2014, 12:23:38 am
I've been scanning through some of your work.  I'm not 100% sure I buy into what your saying.  Seems shaky.  You seem to make more than your fair share of errors.

Puss out

LOL

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Ā 

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: Richard Davenport on October 26, 2014, 10:20:31 am
FWIW, The Hogs are recruiting Pettway as an athlete.

If reed qualifies, pettway plays safety. If reed doesn't qualify, pettway plays receiver. Is that a solid assumption?

trashcan maN

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on October 26, 2014, 11:50:06 am
If reed qualifies, pettway plays safety. If reed doesn't qualify, pettway plays receiver. Is that a solid assumption?
I'm assuming it's not that cut and dry. I think they'll give him a look on both sides of the ball and put him where he fits best, similar to the Korliss situation.

I'm personally holding out hope he's an SEC caliber Safety. We need one in a bad way.

gchamblee

Quote from: The Boar War on October 25, 2014, 10:47:28 pm
I'm not a grammar nazi (guess it would actually be a spelling nazi).  But I do think it's funny when people try to blame their I phone for replacing misspelled words with words that don't exist.  How would spellcheck autocorrect come up with the word "desides"?

The guy that wrote Hitlers speeches was a grammar nazi.... true story

hawgsmellgud

Quote from: Sourpuss on October 26, 2014, 12:23:38 am
I've been scanning through some of your work.  I'm not 100% sure I buy into what your saying.  Seems shaky.  You seem to make more than your fair share of errors.

Puss out

Please tell me you didn't actually just go through his history in order to prove a grammar smack. Please say it hasn't come to this. Please go bavk to MMQB. Please.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

hawgsmellgud

Quote from: drrowdy on October 27, 2014, 08:23:07 pm
What's better is that in the process, regardless of did or didnt, he still used your, in place of you're. I found humor in his post whether he did or didn't. That said, I'm constantly posting from my phone, so I would expect a pretty long history of errors.

It's inevitable that in the process of calling someone on grammar you use bad grammar.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

Dropkick

All these Arkansas kids that stay home to be a Razorback have a special place in my heart. Welcome to the family LP!

lumphog

Quote from: Dropkick on October 27, 2014, 08:40:09 pm
All these Arkansas kids that stay home to be a Razorback have a special place in my heart. Welcome to the family LP!
Well put Drop!!!! Me too, Love the Homegrown Hogs