Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shout out from the Hefty Lefty

Started by jbcarol, October 25, 2014, 01:26:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

jared lorenzen @JaredLorenzen22  ·  31 minutes ago
Congrats to the Arkansas OL that threw the TD. That's one record I'm happy to give up. #fatmanthrowingtd #BBN
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

[vine]OhUiHEvb9WL[/vine]
@MattSmithCFB
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Chuck Dunlap @SEC_Chuck  ·  4h 4 hours ago
We have an early candidate leading the way for SEC Offensive Lineman of the Week honors...

WardamnHOGGLE

Our Hogs needed something to be happy about.  I loved the call and I'm glad it worked.

MS_HogFan

Does anyone have video of him doing the hiesman pose?
SOOIE

nchogg

Their smiles were great. BB kept his promise to him.

jbcarol

SEC Network @SECNetwork  ·  4 hours ago
At the half: #UABvsARK | @RazorbackFB 35-0

No touchdown was bigger or better than Sebastian Tretola's! WATCH» http://bitly.com/1yyNDej

Corkscrew Johnson

Wild Boarnado

Quote from: MS_HogFan on October 25, 2014, 04:36:41 pm
Does anyone have video of him doing the hiesman pose?
^This

There was one replay angle that I thought captured it but they cut to another scene just before he struck the pose on the broadcast today.
"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

jbcarol

Arkansas Razorbacks        ✔ @ArkRazorbacks
Check out my QB rating.
1:31 PM - 25 Oct 2014

BlueBox

I find this awesome.  If it would have failed it would be "FIRE EVERYONE NOW" on this site but it worked.  So cool.

yraciv

Quote from: BlueBox on October 25, 2014, 06:30:57 pm
I find this awesome.  If it would have failed it would be "FIRE EVERYONE NOW" on this site but it worked.  So cool.

Yeah I doubt a fake 4th down in a game we were already up 13-0 gets the coaches head called for any more than normal. Maybe a couple "WTH head scratches" but you laugh and move on. Glad it worked!

jbcarol

Quote from: WashUhog6 on October 25, 2014, 05:57:49 pm
We didn't *have* to run a trick play against a terrible team. The opponent this play was meant for is the Hogs' mental state, not UAB. This play is one of the best examples I've seen of trying to get your players to enjoy the game, get a win, and then get ready to go to work to get over the SEC hump.

I honestly believe that this was a brilliant move by Coach Bielema.

jbcarol

jbcarol

Was #2 on Sports Center Top 10 Plays.

Robinson's run against UK with the broken tackles was #1.  ESPN employed a Foley artist to create a bowling alley sound effect each time he bowled over a Wildcat.