Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU 10 ... Ole Miss 7 ... Final from Baton Rouge

Started by jbcarol, October 25, 2014, 09:21:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Ross Dellenger @DellengerAdv  ·  1 minute ago
#LSU-#OleMiss Four Downs: Revenge, A Rarity, Bad Bo, Run Good Enough - http://bit.ly/1woYBFg

QuoteOle Miss quarterback Bo Wallace hasn't been his usual Jekyll and Hyde self this season — at least not in conference play. Wallace hasn't thrown an interception yet in an SEC game. He's got the third-best completion percentage of any SEC starting quarterback (65.6) and has the second-most touchdowns (17). But ... isn't it time for Bad Bo? Wallace will face what might be the rowdiest environment of his career in Tiger Stadium and a secondary that ranks fourth in passing yards allowed.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

SEC Network @SECNetwork  ·  17 hours ago
.@OleMissFB has won 3 of its last 4 road games vs. ranked opponents when ranked in the top-five. #MISSvsLSU
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Parrish Alford @parrishalford  ·  2 hours ago
It's Game Day, and everything you need to know about #OleMiss and LSU is right here. Lots of video, lots of links. http://insideolemisssports.com/2014/10/25/game-day-ole-miss-lsu/ ...

jbcarol

ESPN Stats & Info @ESPNStatsInfo  ·  53 minutes ago
No team has won more home night games since 2005 than LSU. The Tigers are 45-4 in those night games at Tiger Stadium.

jbcarol

SEC Sports @SEC  ·  22 minutes ago
On @CollegeGameDay, Coach Corso picked LSU to defeat Ole Miss. Do you agree?

jbcarol

Glenn Guilbeau @LSUBeatTweet  ·  1h 1 hour ago
Them Duck Boys! Jase Robertson had note of the day. Last time LSU lost to MState and Ole Miss same season was 1956, 32-13,46-17 respectively

jbcarol

Joe Schad @schadjoe  ·  1h 1 hour ago
Condolences to LSU coach Les Miles on the death of his mother last evening

jbcarol

jbcarol

ChicoHog

I hate LSU but I am rooting for them tonight to take Mississippi off their high horse.  Then I hope Ole Miss beats Auburn next week.

cypert2

Swinging on the two and the four.

jbcarol

cypert2

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

Ole Miss turns it over on downs on an incomplete pass.

jbcarol

jbcarol

cypert2

jbcarol

another long official review on an LSu fumble near the goal line.

Ole Miss ball on a touchback.

Very heady of the Ole Miss defenders.

dhornjr1

LSU can't get out of their own way. Very much like us in SEC play.

dhornjr1

dhornjr1

SEC refs better protect the higher ranked team.

dhornjr1

Unbelievable.

If that is against Arkansas, the play would stand.

cypert2

dhornjr1

Quote from: cypert2 on October 25, 2014, 07:07:31 pm
LSU looks just like the Hogs.

Yep. November 15 should be all about whoever wants it the least.

jbcarol

jbcarol

Ross Dellenger @DellengerAdv  ·  5m 5 minutes ago
After a false start, #OleMiss will have third and goal from the 15. #LSU

Ross Dellenger @DellengerAdv  ·  4m 4 minutes ago
Touchdown #Ole Miss.

Ross Dellenger @DellengerAdv  ·  4m 4 minutes ago
Wallace to Cody Core. Rashard Robinson appeared to be on #LSU's coverage.

jbcarol

Ross Dellenger @DellengerAdv  ·  3m
OM has 155 yards of offense. LSU has 133.

dhornjr1

I swear to God...

If I didn't know better, I'd think that the entire Arkansas team hopped on a flight to Baton Rouge and suited up for LSU.

jbcarol

Ross Dellenger @DellengerAdv  ·  37s 38 seconds ago
#LSU RT @parrishalford: We're told that Denzel Nkemdiche has an ankle injury and that his return is questionable. #OleMiss

jbcarol

Ross Dellenger @DellengerAdv  ·  1m 1 minute ago
Magee broke a tackle, had a nice run going. Next defender stripped the ball (Cody Prewitt).

jbcarol

Wallace to Sanders.  Was Sanders already out of bounds.

Illegal touching on the offense.

Freeze can't believe it.

cypert2

LSU; 2 lost fumbles, 2 dropped easy interceptions. Ole Miss just fumbled and bounced right back to them.

jbcarol

dhornjr1

The refs are trying to screw the higher ranked team. Did Mike Slive retire already?

jbcarol

jbcarol

Quote from: Imminent Rueage on October 25, 2014, 07:24:13 pm
The refs are trying to screw the higher ranked team. Did Mike Slive retire already?

It's like Bizarro SEC

dhornjr1

jbcarol

Ole Miss punts

Downed near the six (actually caught by Ole Miss)

dhornjr1

Hugh Freeze has to be thinking, "Damn. All these questionable calls are supposed to be going for us, not against us".

jfred59

Quote from: cypert2 on October 25, 2014, 06:36:27 pm
LSU jobbed twice by refs already.

NEVER thought I would see they day that SEC Refs would protect Ole Miss against LSU at Baton rogue

dhornjr1

Quote from: jfred59 on October 25, 2014, 07:31:23 pm
NEVER thought I would see they day that SEC Refs would protect Ole Miss against LSU at Baton rogue

They're really not. There have been several questionable calls that have gone against Ole Miss.

cypert2

Quote from: Imminent Rueage on October 25, 2014, 07:33:12 pm
They're really not. There have been several questionable calls that have gone against Ole Miss.

I must of missed those. Did see an inadvertent whistle blown when LSU ran the ball to the two yard line, and a blatant PI on the same drive.

jbcarol

jbcarol

LSU faces 3rd and goal near their 4 on the 16th play of the drive.

jbcarol

cypert2

Ole Miss defensive lone get manhandled. I see hope for the Hogs against Ole Miss. Only thing that has stopped LSU tonight is LSU.

ricepig

Call me Shirley, but who thinks we'll have success running it down Ole Siss's throat?

jbcarol

Ross Dellenger @DellengerAdv  ·  1m 1 minute ago
#OleMiss 7, #LSU 3 - 2:47 2Q | Delahoussaye makes a 21-yd FG.