Started by Lanny, October 25, 2014, 07:34:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

What are you unhappy about?
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Kevin

Will be traveling, and missing the game
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

afhog28

Not being able to play a full game against SEC teams.  Once we figure that out we will start winning some SEC games.  We are close but for some reason have yet to get over the hump.

Hey Super

Cant find my beer. Swear I had a full case last night. Now all I got is this headache.  ::hornsdown::
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

southhog

Hate drinking coffee for football games just doesn't seem right.

vandybuff

Quote from: Kevin on October 25, 2014, 10:20:12 am
Will be traveling, and missing the game
i was traveling last week and I found Penn Wager's cell in a seat at the boarding gate .... or at least I think it was his - the screen said "456 missed calls".
What a wonderful time to rediscover the hobby for a lifetime - a great book!!!

A happy life is doing something "that matters".  So start today!!!!!

SPAL

Quote from: vandybuff on October 25, 2014, 10:30:20 am
i was traveling last week and I found Penn Wager's cell in a seat at the boarding gate .... or at least I think it was his - the screen said "456 missed calls".

Bwahahaha. Nicely done

Boardon Hamsay

No compliments thread? Reported to Barry Melrose! >:(
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

poloprince

The gun laws in America infuriate me.
$PoLoPrInCe$

Tsarcasm

Quote from: poloprince on October 25, 2014, 10:53:50 am
The gun laws in America infuriate me.
Me too. there are to many of them
"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak." – Steven Wright

Hogfan1660

I gained 3 lbs this week! Depression eating will kill ya!

vandybuff

i joined a gym two weeks ago and have already lost 35 pounds!  ' got my foot hung in the treadmill and it ripped my leg off! 
What a wonderful time to rediscover the hobby for a lifetime - a great book!!!

A happy life is doing something "that matters".  So start today!!!!!

14erHog

Anybody else watching on AppleTV?  I hate that it jumps into a commercial when a play is still going on.   >:(
We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer.
Zakk Wylde

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

Arazorbackguy1

Hey Jim Chaney's calling the plays now. 2 pass plays in a row
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Wildhog

Chaney having a good day.  I seent him run out of the shotgun, and he's attacking the middle of the field with slants. 

EDIT: Just realized I was in the vent thread. 
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Baller

I got sick of Brandon Allan choosing to throw a lateral or worse a backwards pass to a covered receiver/running back for loss of yards instead of throwing it out of bounds or choosing a different target after the first half-dozen times or so.  That needs to change. 

dhizzle

We are sucking at bootleg plays.

Ironhawg

What is up with our pass blocking?  Why can we not pass block?

Hogfan1660

False alarm..... I just went to the bathroom and now I'm back down 3 lbs!!!! Had me worried!

Piggfoot

D**n I'm tired of that ground and pound.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Pig Worshipper

Quote from: Wildhog on October 25, 2014, 11:37:17 am
Chaney having a good day.  I seent him run out of the shotgun, and he's attacking the middle of the field with slants. 

EDIT: Just realized I was in the vent thread.

That's alright. Whatever it is, good or bad, just blame Chaney.

immahog

im at work missin the game so im following espn gamecast did tretola really throw a TD???
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

longbore

We would be the best team in conference USA if we were in conference USA.lol

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: immahog on October 25, 2014, 12:08:10 pm
im at work missin the game so im following espn gamecast did tretola really throw a TD???

He sure did.  Not an error or joke.
http://deadspin.com/350-pound-arkansas-lineman-throws-touchdown-pass-1650753202
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

jbcarol

Some here thinking Bielema/Chaney got their TD too soon.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Dirty

jbcarol

Where's this guy been?
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Hou-Hog

I do not understand why in almost every game we have no ability to move the ball in the second half.  It is confounding.

jcul28

A QB away from being pretty good.

pigsnoter49

We can't even pass on UAB!
Ding Dong The Dork Is Gone Oh Happy Day!

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

hog911

So Chuck, if we win out will we be back in the national championship hunt? I'll hang up and listen!  :puke:

hog911

Good to see BA back to his usual form in the second half!

cosmodrum

Quote from: Ironhawg on October 25, 2014, 11:43:12 am
What is up with our pass blocking?  Why can we not pass block?

Love your avi. BeRoyal
Go away, batin'

Atlhogfan1

Well if there is something to vent about today it is the kickoffs.  They have been short and low all game.  Got to directional kick if this is all of the distance and hang time he can get.  Hope it gets fixed before next week. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

hoghearted

Special teams need attention
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Blutoblutarsky

Should have been the second kickoff return TD for UAB. Carroll Washington shoestring tackle saved a KO return TD earlier .

farmhawg

Special team is special.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

SemperFi

Really mad about Apple's release of IOS 8.0, which has nearly bricked my iPad 2. Oh yea and the Hogs special teams isn't very special.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

farmhawg

Is he seriously the best we have for punt returns?? Dumb.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

cosmodrum

Now I have a vent:

CUT THAT DUMMY
Go away, batin'

cosmodrum

That made Reggie Fish look like Devin Hester.
Go away, batin'

Granny fan

We definitely need to find another player to return punts!

rljjr

Why are we playing like scrubs?

ICEman

With this yet another late game slide, it is very likely that we have won our last game of the year.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Hogfan1660

That was the dumbest thing I have seen all year and the bad thing is that this year is getting close to being over!

Ironhawg

Has our special teams ever looked worse?

farmhawg

Quote from: drrowdy on October 25, 2014, 01:45:35 pm
All you idiots asking for dean to field a punt happy now?
No, but it would be nice as a sec school to have one freaking player that can return punts. This coaching staff sucks with special teams.
From theflyinghog

Granny fan

I'm starting to think we are just good for one half! Last week it was the second half, this week it's the first!