Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DJ Brown -North Little Rock Headed For 5000 Yards

Started by Berryb1906, October 25, 2014, 05:47:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Berryb1906

Haven't posted on here in a while but wanted to enlighten everyone on a milestone our son is coming up on.

DJ has 1239 Yds, and 17 TDs this year though week 8.He is leading North Little Rock along with KJ Hill.

He now has 4502 Yards, and 39 TDs for his Varsity Career and this is from his Sophomore Season. He is headed towards 5000 yds and 50 TDs.

There is one proud dad here and DJ keep showing everyone what we knew all along.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1300228/highlights/148917375

Razorbax

He looks very good. I am sure you are very proud of his accomplishments. Can you please tell us about his future plans for football?

Steef

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Berryb1906 on October 25, 2014, 05:47:37 am
Haven't posted on here in a while but wanted to enlighten everyone on a milestone our son is coming up on.

DJ has 1239 Yds, and 17 TDs this year though week 8.He is leading North Little Rock along with KJ Hill.

He now has 4502 Yards, and 39 TDs for his Varsity Career and this is from his Sophomore Season. He is headed towards 5000 yds and 50 TDs.

There is one proud dad here and DJ keep showing everyone what we knew all along.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1300228/highlights/148917375

I know you are a proud Papa. Best of everything to DJ and your family.
Go Hogs Go!

sigpooie

Man he runs like Darren, great fakes (excellent timing) and awesome  speed. I hope, as a hog fan for over 50 years, that I get to see him run for us.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! Hunter "my buddy" Thompson

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Razorbax on October 25, 2014, 06:07:38 am
He looks very good. I am sure you are very proud of his accomplishments. Can you please tell us about his future plans for football?

Committed to N. Illinois.
Go Hogs Go!

Tick Hog

Mike_e

COngrats!

Hoping for continued success for him in football and in life.

mike
Y'all don't straighten up and raise some hell OTR and Rev are goin to put a saddle on Darrel Royal's floating fulminatin head and ride you down!

DeltaHog82

Congrats! You should be very proud. Looking forward to seeing him in college

Huds_HawgTide

Before the season i thought he would def get an offer from ark...i love his style  of play i wish somehow he became a hog
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

yraciv

How many did he and KJ get in the romp last night?

Porkahontas

That's great to hear, I hope he does big things for North Illinois or elsewhere if a better offer comes in that interests him befor signing day.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: sigpooie on October 25, 2014, 07:20:46 am
Man he runs like Darren, great fakes (excellent timing) and awesome  speed. I hope, as a hog fan for over 50 years, that I get to see him run for us.

This... I hope he can walk-on if not recruited... He has mastered the back door cut..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

booogaga

Has Arkansas even given him a look? Seems like they might want to.
GO HOGS!

RazorPiggie

Quote from: booogaga on October 27, 2014, 10:44:55 am
Has Arkansas even given him a look? Seems like they might want to.

I would imagine that they have since he is on the same team as KJ.

booogaga

Quote from: RazorPiggie on October 27, 2014, 10:50:45 am
I would imagine that they have since he is on the same team as KJ.
I know. I was just baiting the OP to elaborate...
GO HOGS!

1highhog

Berryb1906