Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will the Hogs go Bowling...?

Started by Sir Oinksalot, October 24, 2014, 03:09:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you believe the Hogs will go Bowling this year...?

Hogs go Bowling...
93 (37.2%)
Hogs do not go Bowling...
130 (52%)
I love my job...
6 (2.4%)
I hate my job...
12 (4.8%)
I'm retired...
9 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 250

hogcard1964

MountieDawg

Quote from: Pigstie on October 24, 2014, 05:48:59 pm
The funny thing is.... the 58% that answered no, will be the ones yelling the most when we actually don't.

Predicting they will not win 6 doesn't make them happy if they don't. Some people are disappointed with 16 straight SEC losses and want better. Being happy with 16 straight loss makes you more of enabler than a fan. And if they don't make a bowl it will means the hogs are 1 and 20 in the SEC to have 20 straight SEC losses and even the Vandy fans wouldn't be happy with that. So why do you think we should be satisfied????
SEC!

Sir Oinksalot

...the dog-faced boys of MSU play Vandy AND 'tucky plus four "supercakes" so there
is their 6 auto-wins right there....add that to their best team ever and you get
your basic 50 year - hot team on a roll...

Now compare that to Arkansas who has shot off body parts then basically committed
hari-cari while also getting bent over the table in Birmingham (our schedule) and
you begin to see why we are are STILL wading thru pooo...

We can get two more wins.......we didn't think we had a chance against aTm or Bama,
but we were just as good that day....we have closed the gap in a lot of ways...our
run game is solid...

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

hogcard1964

I think there's something like 76 or 78 teams that go to bowl games now.  If we don't go, we're worse than suspected.

shotgun7

Quote from: hogcard1964 on October 29, 2014, 08:20:40 am
I think there's something like 76 or 78 teams that go to bowl games now.  If we don't go, we're worse than suspected.

But only 7 teams in the country play a schedule anything close to what ours is. Put us in any other division, even  the SECE and we easily go bowling this year...

Captain Crunch

The answer was no and still is no. And stop it with the excuses. Everybody else in the SEC West is going to a bowl. Why make excuses for us when every one of our peers is doing what's expected? I expect better.
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

hawaiianhogster

They can win two more games. Heck they could win the last 4. It all depends on how bad they want it. If they execute like they are taught and play with passion/heart they can do it.

twistitup

Quote from: hawaiianhogster on October 30, 2014, 11:41:56 pm
They can win two more games. Heck they could win the last 4. It all depends on how bad they want it. If they execute like they are taught and play with passion/heart they can do it.

Don't let go of the rope
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....