Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas vs UAB: Are you going?

Started by Rooka, October 24, 2014, 01:34:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

If you have tickets, will you be attending the game?

Yes
51 (48.6%)
No
54 (51.4%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Rooka

Simple poll that goes hand and hand with the UAB attendance post. Out of curiousity, if you have/had tickets, are you selling them? Just a simple yes or no in the poll of if you are going or you aren't. Thanks.

hogrocker

I'm going, and bought two extra tickets for my kids.

HawgTide

Quote from: Rooka on October 24, 2014, 01:34:31 pm
Simple poll that goes hand and hand with the UAB attendance post. Out of curiousity, if you have/had tickets, are you selling them? Just a simple yes or no in the poll of if you are going or you aren't. Thanks.

Hell yes I'm going. Beautiful weather, great times tailgating with family and friends and high probability of a good win....why wouldn't I go?

RazorPiggie

Jimmy

Sounds like a great opportunity to buy affordable tickets for the family and enjoy stellar weather and fall colors. 

RazorPiggie

Quote from: HawgTide on October 24, 2014, 02:08:48 pm
Your quotes are instant classics

I've seen people change their minds over a season long debacle but not over a 6 hr span.

Well maybe a woman.

The_Hog_Father

I live out of State, wish I could be there... Have fun! :razorback:

Jackrabbit Hog

In the immortal words of Dave Hester, "Yuuuuupppp!"
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: Jimmy on October 24, 2014, 02:08:53 pm
Sounds like a great opportunity to buy affordable tickets for the family and enjoy stellar weather and fall colors.

couldn't have said it better, leaving Dallas in 30 min.  Can't wait

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Dropkick

Can't make it, daughter has softball tournament. My seats will be occupied though. Sold my tix on Hogville to a Hog fan.

MountainHomeHogger

code red

Got a whopping $6.67 a piece for mine....minus ebay fees....emmmmhmmm.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: code red on October 24, 2014, 02:36:43 pm
Got a whopping $6.67 a piece for mine....minus ebay fees....emmmmhmmm.

I hate you scalpers.   >:(
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

dcrback

Be there with bells on...
Oh, wait, wrong team...
Be there roottin'... ;D
Life is simpler when you plow around the stumps...and yes, I would have sold guns to the Indians!

3of5-2

Yes, why miss a spectacular fall day in NWA at a Hog game?

East Clintwood

Are you kidding?  It's crow season!!

People don't have time for football.  They need to be out stocking their freezers!
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

BorderPatrol

Hogfan1660

No. We are expecting a child anytime now and I really don't want to have it on the side of the road!

tomahawkhog

Yep, you only get 6 or 7 of these a year. I'm not missing one.
Go Hogs!

code red

Here is my point.  If want to bash Bobby P for what did to set us back. Then you also got to admit what he did in 2010 - 2011 was awesome. .This program right now is listing. It is dead at sea. The lack of discipline last weekend was egregious. If you are fine with that then that's your deal. I for one expect something more because I've seen it and I know what can happen at Arkansas!!!
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Elvis P Hogg

Taking my wife and all 5 children to their first hog game wps  :razorback:

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

DSmithNPS

Not going. I am in Bangkok for 6 weeks.

Captain Crunch

No, and I won't be back until we prove we can actually win in the SEC.
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

FBREW000

wish I could, WORK!  Drab... but I did sell my tix for much less than face to a family to occupy my seats

All 8 of them!  Glad they can use them. WPS!

Dropkick

Quote from: code red on October 24, 2014, 07:54:31 pm
Here is my point.  If want to bash Bobby P for what did to set us back. Then you also got to admit what he did in 2010 - 2011 was awesome. .This program right now is listing. It is dead at sea. The lack of discipline last weekend was egregious. If you are fine with that then that's your deal. I for one expect something more because I've seen it and I know what can happen at Arkansas!!!
Are you lost?