Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greenlaw Commits on Recruiting Thursday

Started by 1highhog, October 24, 2014, 10:46:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

1highhog

October 24, 2014, 10:46:09 am Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 05:22:28 pm by opineonswine
http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2014/oct/24/greenlaw-commits-hogs-recruiting-thursday/

I apologize if there has already been a post on this, but I think every kid that commits to the Hogs should have a thread showing that we as Hog fans love the fact that he's now apart of Hog Nation.  I for one am excited to have Dre as our 16th commitment.

Trey1981

Congrats to Dre. Will look forward to seeing him in a Razorback uniform for the next few years.

Rooka

You gotta love it for a kid that has grown up in Fayetteville and passed by Razorback stadium many, many times and probably at least dreamed of playing in the SEC one day if not for the Razorbacks. He gets to his senior year and still no offer, and he works his tail off knowing that Hog scouts are at the games especially with O'Grady there. To get that offer, must have been overwhelming. Congrats Dre! You earned it.

1highhog

Quote from: Rooka on October 24, 2014, 10:55:24 am
You gotta love it for a kid that has grown up in Fayetteville and passed by Razorback stadium many, many times and probably at least dreamed of playing in the SEC one day if not for the Razorbacks. He gets to his senior year and still no offer, and he works his tail off knowing that Hog scouts are at the games especially with O'Grady there. To get that offer, must have been overwhelming. Congrats Dre! You earned it.

Agree 100%.  He's now getting looks from other programs, but I think he'll stay firm as a Hog and will work his butt off once here.  I know he's a solid 3 star for the star gazers out there, I think he'll end up playing a LB position once he gets hopefully a RS year under him and Coach Herb puts him through our weight room, he'll blow up into a nice SEC LB, I think he's listed at 5-11, descent height, would love for him to add an inch or two, but we've had some salty LB's shorter than him that made all SEC.

NLRHog92

* a part

Apart means not with, like the complete opposite.

1highhog

Quote from: NLRHog92 on October 24, 2014, 11:10:28 am
* a part

Apart means not with, like the complete opposite.

I don't follow what you're preaching, but I'm old so I can blame it on old timers. 

ARtillahog

Quote from: 1highhog on October 24, 2014, 11:17:38 am
I don't follow what you're preaching, but I'm old so I can blame it on old timers.

He's talking about your grammar.

sickboy

Quote from: ARtillahog on October 24, 2014, 11:47:11 am

You can be too old for grammar. My grandfather didn't give a darn about grammar. Reading his Christmas cards was like a literal middle finger to the education system. And he was a learned man.

DeltaHog82

Looking forward to seeing Dre in a hog uniform! WPS!

The Recruiting Guy

Offensive lineman Pat Allen, junior defensive-offensive lineman Austin Capps and Fayetteville Coach Daryl Patton also were on the show.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2014/oct/24/greenlaw-commits-hogs-recruiting-thursday/

lumphog

Way to go Richard......Thanks for what you do!!!!

OLDHOG

Welcome Dre. Home grown talent. Love it.

Huckleberry Pig

great to hear that, esp on your show Richard - you've earned it! 

Thanks!

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Hoggish1

1highhog

Quote from: ARtillahog on October 24, 2014, 11:47:11 am

What about it?  This is a message board, I've seen far worse, people not knowing the difference in chose, choose, to, too, two, your, you're, etc.  Keep on the topic of this thread and worry a little less about grammar on a message board written quickly off the cuff.

Vantage 8 dude

Congrats to BOTH Dre and the Hogs. A wonderful "win-win" situation.

Foshodo

Glad we didn't forget about dre...

jboro-hog

Congratulations Dre, welcome to the razorback family. Can hardly wait to see you put some hurt and bring the pain to SEC. WPS GO HOGS!!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

ar_hog_fan

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

Nipsey Mussle

Porked Tongue

So great that Richard could break the news to us all.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

pigture perfect

I saw a thread last night on this and was going to congratulate him then, but the author of the thread was being a jerk by condemning Hogvillians for being to slow to do so. I figured I'd wait for a better thread to say

CONGRATS DRE. Thanks for becoming a hog. Best of luck to ya.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

pigture perfect

Quote from: 1highhog on October 24, 2014, 01:19:16 pm
What about it?  This is a message board, I've seen far worse, people not knowing the difference in chose, choose, to, too, two, your, you're, etc.  Keep on the topic of this thread and worry a little less about grammar on a message board written quickly off the cuff.
+1 if I could.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

MissippHog

Soooie21

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to being A Hog Mr. Greenlaw.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

" GO HOGS "

rzrbackramsfan

WPSSS! He's going to make key plays for us in the future.

afhog28

Woo Pig!!!  Always a great thing when the Hog football program is growing.

SamBuckhart

Congratulations Mr. Greenlaw . Glad you are a HOG!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG