Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Talked to my friend big Lou tonight

Started by Overtheroadtruckdriver, October 23, 2014, 10:17:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

micali

Quote from: OTR on October 24, 2014, 07:53:49 am
I knew better than to post this.  That's what's sad.
I can dig it.  I think it would be awesome to meet Lou. I watched his show all the time when I was a kid.  Seems down to earth.
As you know all to well OTR, some posters on here are a-holes with lips.  They have to crap on everything when they post.

jseinfeld50

My proctologist said we pricked the right guy in choosing a head coach.

I ran into a public bathroom last Saturday in LR and rushed over to a urinal near an enclosed stool and proceeded to use the facility.  Man on the stool saw my Red Razorback on the heel of my cowboy boot and we bantered a bit about the Hogs with me finally saying, Man I hope BB has us going in the right direction.

The man retorted that he knew damn well that he did.  Taken aback, I asked how the hell he was so sure.  He said, not 10 minutes ago I saw the buses headed to the stadium and THEY were going in the correct direction and he assured me he knew where the galldurn stadium was or some such language as that.  I never got the man's name but he sure knew what he was talking about.

LR Hog

There are a lot of Lou's out there.  Some big and some small.  Just sayin.
Like a boss.

Hogustus Caesar

I was talking with a buddy of mine the other day. He is the most interesting man I know and He told me he does not watch college football much anymore but when he does he watches the Arkansas Razorbacks. He assured me things are going to be just fine on the hill. He told me to tell everybody here to, "stay thirsty my friends and woo pig sooie!"
"Mastering the art of discourse with the tenacity of a razorback and the eloquence of an emperor – HogustusCaesar, where discussions meet greatness."

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 24, 2014, 05:52:08 am
I spoke with the Dalia Lama who told me "Gunga galunga...gunga -- gunga galunga." which means, give it time and the Hogs will do many great things.

Martygit

If OTR and his buddy Lou says that we're going in the right direction, that's good enough for me -

OTOH, my experience with them is that they have no idea what they're talking about - but, I think they're right!
RIP OTR, REV

Arazorbackguy1

We forgot to celebrate on 10/12.  Biggers would be ashamed.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Arazorbackguy1

BPsTheMan

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on October 24, 2014, 04:36:07 am
Wow, Lou Foregano is a big time celebrity.  It's good to know the Hogs are attracting the attention of someone of that stature.

uh, I don't think Lou wears Wallabees

so...

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Scarlett Johansson's Liberally and Amply Slathered Frito Pie on October 24, 2014, 06:12:53 am
Larry Wilcox, who is best known for his role as Officer Jon Baker on "Chips", thinks the Hogs are going in the right direction. That guy used to rule Hollywood with an iron fist so he knows his college football. We are in good shape with his endorsement. Go Hogs!

THAT'S a righteous thumbs up right there

That's what we needed here to save this thread

Martygit

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on October 24, 2014, 07:06:54 pm
uh, I don't think Lou wears Wallabees

so...

Willoughby walliby wee
An elephant sat on me
Willoughby walliby woo
An elephant sat on you
Willoughbly Walliby Wusten
An elephant sat on Justin
Willoughby Walliby Wangya
An elephant sat on Tanya
Willoughby Walliby Wenny
An elephant sat on Jenny
Willoughby Walliby Woal
An elephant sat on Joel
Willoughby Walliby Wong
I hope that you sing along
Willoughby Walliby Week
A singa linga longa with me!
A ratatatatat A neenaanananana
A doodaleedoodadoo
A badabadabadada!
Willoughby Walliby Wonny
An elephant sat on Bonny
Willoughby Walliby Warton
An elephant sat on Martin
Willoughby Walliby Woosen
An elephant sat on Susan
Willoughby Walliby Wennis
An elephant sat on Dennis
Willoughby Walliby Wen
An elephant sat on Ken
Willoughby Walliby Waffi
An elephant sat on Raffi
Willoughby Walliby Willoughby
Oooh, look at that elephant sitten there
Willoughby Walliby Willoughby aWallilalalalalala

RIP OTR, REV

BPsTheMan

Quote from: code red on October 24, 2014, 08:07:55 am
What trend???  We turn the ball over like hotcakes.  We have no leaders.  We are not disciplined on the field.  We do not have the mental capacity to do the little things to win in the 4th QTR with the lead.  We stair down the primary and turn the ball over.  We make bad decisions as a staff and go for 4th downs...that turn into touchdowns.  Now correct me if I am wrong but, these are the same issues we had this time last year.  So, I ask you to look at it without the rose tinted glasses.  Is there really improvement.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Martygit

What's your point ?? - Oh, Dylan blows???
RIP OTR, REV

26.2Hog

Quote from: MartinGit on October 24, 2014, 07:14:43 pm

What's your point ?? - Oh, Dylan blows???

Nah, he's just telling you, don't think twice, it's all right.

Squealers

This is why we can't have nice things.
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

Uberanubis

I'm thinking some posters got a free vacation form hogville. lots of posts gone out of this thread. but OTR I agree. I think we are moving in the right direction and I think things are going to be fine. time will only tell though
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Squealers on October 24, 2014, 08:04:41 pm
This is why we can't have nice things.

Big Lou never cared for material things.  Big Lou is only concerned with character.  Can you blame him?
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

Martygit

Quote from: Fort Dweller on October 24, 2014, 08:20:18 pm
Big Lou never cared for material things.  Big Lou is only concerned with character.  Can you blame him?

+10000000000
RIP OTR, REV

WayneHawg

Big Lou says the Ali Baba was a camel humper !

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Big Lou is going to get up early tomorrow (he lives in Arroyo Grande, CA and has a beautiful home) and I'm sure he's gonna fix a big breakfast like he always does on saturday and watch the hogs.  He is amused by his popularity here.  I even encouraged him to join the board but he is not the type to buy trouble and I can only imagine what kinds of knuckleheads would pester him here.

I have a feeling good we are going to have a big win this week.  Buddy is putting some big money (for a dog) on us to cover.  Some of you with the same gambling disease he has might want to do the same.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: OTR on October 24, 2014, 10:01:34 pm
Big Lou is going to get up early tomorrow (he lives in Arroyo Grande, CA and has a beautiful home) and I'm sure he's gonna fix a big breakfast like he always does on saturday and watch the hogs.  He is amused by his popularity here.  I even encouraged him to join the board but he is not the type to buy trouble and I can only imagine what kinds of knuckleheads would pester him here.

I have a feeling good we are going to have a big win this week.  Buddy is putting some big money (for a dog) on us to cover.  Some of you with the same gambling disease he has might want to do the same.

Huevos Rancheros?
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

rusvegashog

Don't y'all make Lou mad. You wouldn't like him when he's mad. Same goes for Peyton Hillis. On the other hand I've never seen Rev. Green get mad. I saw him eat 2 large orders of Whattaburger french fries and a box of Swiss cake rolls though.

rusvegashog

I wonder what that Dr. Pepper vendors take is?

Arazorbackguy1

Sourpuss

I for one don't care how many Hollywood A lister's some truck driver is friends with. 

So he's friends with Lou Ferrigno. So what?  What does that have to do with the hogs? 

My uncle used to make boots for Lee Van Cleef 35 or 40 years ago.  You don't see me rubbing that in everyone's nose on here like OTR does.  It doesn't matter. 

All that matters is a win tomorrow. 

Puss out

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Sourpuss on October 25, 2014, 12:45:51 am
I for one don't care how many Hollywood A lister's some truck driver is friends with. 

So he's friends with Lou Ferrigno. So what?  What does that have to do with the hogs? 

My uncle used to make boots for Lee Van Cleef 35 or 40 years ago.  You don't see me rubbing that in everyone's nose on here like OTR does.  It doesn't matter. 

All that matters is a win tomorrow. 

Puss out

Living up to your name.

jseinfeld50

My uncle used to make boots for Lee Van Cleef 35 or 40 years ago. 

One of my favorites who wasn't a household name. He was a good character actor in tv westerns.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Here we are just a few hours before kick-off.  Some of you are worried more about Lou or your jokes about what celebrity you are friends with rather than getting ready for this game.  Let's shut down the Ferrigno talk and start focusing on UAB. 

I am do ready for this big win I can barely stand it.  Got a feeling the complement thread (yep) is gonna have more posts than the vent thread today.  There's a good prop bet for you gamblers.  Now no more Lou talk until after the game.  In other words knock it off. 

Overtheroadtruckdriver

October 26, 2014, 08:32:06 am #79 Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 02:28:14 pm by OTR
Quote from: OTR on October 24, 2014, 10:01:34 pm

Curious if anyone went to the bank besides buddy betting the hogs.  He won $2500 and a case of dog snickie snacks.

10thPlanet

Talked to my friend the brown clown, he said we should stay the course. Then I went ahead and flushed him.

rusvegashog

10thPlanet