Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ole miss v lsu

Started by ballz2thewall, October 23, 2014, 07:57:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ballz2thewall

what do you guys think about this game?

for certain; depends on how the teams show up and play.

all things equal, the way lsu has come on a bit; could be tough on ole miss.
The rest of the frog.

Sir Oinksalot

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

Sir Oinksalot

Both coming off big wins...
Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

TMc

I think LSU is going to win.

HiggiePiggy

It is at home at night.  Can ole miss do what Mississippi State did?   We shall see soon. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Wild Boarnado

I'd give the edge to Ole Miss because of their D and maturity, but as earlier stated it really depends on which team shows up ready to play. If both teams play at their best, it should be knock down drag out - big defensive battle.
"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

NaturalStateReb

If Ole Miss shuts down the run on LSU, then Ole Miss will win.  Maybe handily if Jennings starts throwing picks to the Ole Miss defensive backfield.

If LSU can establish a run game, then the number of possessions Ole Miss gets will come down.  If Ole Miss is unable to run the ball at least a little bit, it'll put more pressure on Wallace, and LSU's DBs are pretty good.

The under/over on this one opened at 43.5.  If it's still there, take the over.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

Dropkick

This is the one time every year I pull for LSU.

riccoar

Grag T

I figure a big ole miss win.  Seems like a couple weeks ago a lot of people were looking to see LSU play a good game against auburn and then auburn proceeded to mercilessly rape lsu up the bunghole.  This will probably be fairly similar.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde