Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

8:00(after 9:00 now and the world knows)

Started by Porked Tongue, October 23, 2014, 06:12:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Porked Tongue

October 23, 2014, 06:12:00 pm Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 09:24:04 pm by Porked Tongue
At that time I advise to not listen for recruiting news that might interest you.

ricepig

Ok, I'll watch the Broncos/Chargers instead.

Attila the Hog

And why should we not look for recruiting news??

kibster

Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

Porked Tongue

I missed the /sarcasm tag. :)

COCHISE

Greenlaw or English perhaps?

Wildhog

I have no idea, but Greenlaw seems like a good guess.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Break & Run

It'll be Greenlaw.  I think English is headed to TCU.
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

The_Hog_Father

I use the "tune in" app to listen to Bo Mattingly on occasion but haven't been able to get the Davenport's recruiting show... Based in Chicago and spend time in LA/abroad for work. Any suggestions y'all? Thank you.  :razorback:

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Uncommon

razorhog52

Dominicanhog

CDBHawg

pigture perfect

8:06

Did PRJ call this Presser?
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Ragnar Hogbrok

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

SemperFi

Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

CDBHawg

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on October 23, 2014, 08:07:36 pm
Uh, the OP advised not to listen for recruiting news.

He also missed the /sarcasm tag.

jjdlc

Quote from: Break & Run on October 23, 2014, 06:57:17 pm
It'll be Greenlaw.  I think English is headed to TCU.

The 247 crystal ball disagrees.  Heavy trend to Arkansas over the last 24 hours.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: Pigs in Zen on October 23, 2014, 07:35:40 pm
I use the "tune in" app to listen to Bo Mattingly on occasion but haven't been able to get the Davenport's recruiting show... Based in Chicago and spend time in LA/abroad for work. Any suggestions y'all? Thank you.  :razorback:

Everything worked out, listening now.  :razorback:

Dre just commited!!!! :razorback:

Bubba's Bruisers

lumphog

Otis just tweeted somthin bout .....Arkansas recruting : Class 2015 V I P

Ragnar Hogbrok

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.

hogs24

Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

redeye

7 minutes until halftime for English.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Good deal!

Seems like a solid S.  That is what he's being recruited as, correct?  I know Hogville will try to make him a LB before all's said and done.

EDIT:

Just checked his measurables.  He could be a linebacker for the Hogs.

ricepig

Fayetteville S-OLB Dre Greenlaw has committed to Arkansas.

ricepig

Quote from: The Chief on October 23, 2014, 08:11:52 pm
Good deal!

Seems like a solid S.  That is what he's being recruited as, correct?  I know Hogville will try to make him a LB before all's said and done.

He said that we were recruiting him for the Will LB.

redeye

Awesome news!

The 247 class calculator says Dre will give us 204.01 and a #18 ranking.

SemperFi

WPS! Greenlaw is a really good "football" player that happens to be an excellent athlete. These are the kind of kids that fly under the radar, but end up being stars at the next level.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Bubba's Bruisers

Rivals says he has a UGA offer.  For real?

CDBHawg

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on October 23, 2014, 08:19:59 pm

They offered shortly after we did.

jjdlc

Awesome, outstanding pickup.

Fort Dweller

Ohio St. is looking at him too
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: CDBHawg on October 23, 2014, 08:22:05 pm
They offered shortly after we did.

Quote from: Fort Dweller on October 23, 2014, 08:25:25 pm
Ohio St. is looking at him too

Nice.  Thanks.  Maybe we're definitely getting a true under the radar guy.

Scott7703

Georgia won't be the last big name to come after Dre.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Scott7703 on October 23, 2014, 08:26:23 pm
Georgia won't be the last big name to come after Dre.

Who else?  I'm just an offers guy.  And I want anybody named Dre.

Porked Tongue

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Big Daddy

Huds_HawgTide

Congrats to this young man! I believe he can go beast mode on defense
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

Bubba's Bruisers

So he's either 5-11 or 6-1.  I'm betting 5-11.  Looks the part.  Probably good pedigree given his dad is a college coach.

Huds_HawgTide

tommy boy

Huds_HawgTide

Change the title thread so ppl know and can get excited
tommy boy

HOGINTENNESSEE

BentonvilleJeff

I've seen Greenlaw and he's for real. After Fayetteville played NLR I knew he could play. Picked off a pass intended for KJ. I promise he just made our defense better.  :razorback: