Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nobody likes losing but we must compose ourselves when posting

Started by Lanny, October 23, 2014, 08:04:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

Just a reminder that we admins/ moderators reserve the right to either remove, or move to a new thread, any posts that are engaging in name calling, posting in the wrong forum, thread crapping or thread hijacking.

Do yourself a favor and don't find yourself banned or muted because you can't follow rules. If you find yourself in an argument with another poster report that poster, if not you both will be banned for disrupting the board.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

DeltaBoy

Thanks Lanny for keeping our boards nice, Other places on the web are just about trash.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hollywood_HOGan45

LZH

Well everyone knows he isn't talking about me........;)

I've been quite calm here lately.  Actually, I used up all my cuss words last year.

Dirty

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on October 23, 2014, 08:11:46 am
Very sad that you have to babysit a bunch of grown men.

Almost 44 but I feel like a kid at heart!  Now my bones say other wise! ;)

3kgthog

Should I seek help if I know I'm inflammatory or does admitting it mean I'm self-aware and don't truly have a problem?

PonderinHog

Do I have to be nice to OTR ???  Please tell me he's the exception.

bphi11ips

When your mods say do as I say, not as I do, you're going to have a problem. 

I've spent far more of my time here than I like to think about defending the current coach and the Razorbacks in general, because I don't remember a time when they weren't a major part of my life.  On the other hand, the abuse dished out here to those with the temerity to color outside the lines is offensive.  Those who question have no monopoly on bad behavior on this Board.

As always, we appreciate the forum you provide.   
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Locutus_of_Boar

Not to worry Lanny. 

If Arkansas loses to UAB I doubt either my PC or my TV will be functional for quite some time to come.