3-1
9 (15.3%)
2-2
25 (42.4%)
1-3
22 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 59

popcornhog

How do you predict we finish in the big four road games? I think that 2-2 would be big if we take care of business at home. Splitting these 4 games would likely mean a top 15 finish or better in my opinion.

Having two big true road games in OOC play is important and I think that it will pay dividends, win or lose.

WPS
WPS

Big Nasty 34

thehill1414

We need to win at least 1, 2 would be huge.

40MINSOFHELL

I picked 3-1. Think we are finally back

porkinsons disease

This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

popcornhog

Quote from: Karma on October 23, 2014, 07:56:11 am
My guess isn't one of the options.

Damn, that was a mistake. I meant to include 0-4 as an option.

It won't let me edit the poll after the fact.

If a mod reads this, maybe they could add 0-4?
WPS

Hawg Red

poloprince

Quote from: Hawg Red on October 23, 2014, 10:18:26 am
Beat Clemson, 1-3.

Clemson isn't an option.  I'll be cool with an even split at 2-2 with wins at SMU and Florida.
$PoLoPrInCe$

popcornhog

Quote from: Hawg Red on October 23, 2014, 10:18:26 am
Beat Clemson, 1-3.

Clemson wasn't an option. I was just talking about the big 4 road games.

If you're adding Clemson in, I guess you mean 1-4.
WPS

Ironhawg

Should have included 'don't have the first clue' as an option.  I really am looking forward to seeing this team with the new pieces to the puzzle, but until then they are an unknown quantity.  Let's get some Hogball going!

popcornhog

Quote from: Ironhawg on October 23, 2014, 10:49:58 am
Should have included 'don't have the first clue' as an option.  I really am looking forward to seeing this team with the new pieces to the puzzle, but until then they are an unknown quantity.  Let's get some Hogball going!

I'm realizing that there are way more of us here in KC than I thought.

Do you typically go to the Alumni Association watch parties at Johnny's? I e either been at the games or out of town for all but the AU game. It's surprising how many people showed up to the one that I attended, though.

Good luck to the Royals, from a life long Cardinals fan.
WPS

HF#1

I think we are due to beat Florida.  Call me crazy but I think these guys are getting tired of losing to Florida.

I think we drop the Kentucky game this year.  It will be a close game but I think we probably lose that game. 
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

z1on

Danny J

I think we will win at both UF and ISU. I don't like our chances of beating UK this year simply because they will be starting players who have now played against us two or more times now and those young guards will have more experience.

If we go 2-2 that would be HUGE for our confidence for the other road games in the SEC this year. I heard both Portis and Harris talking about road games earlier and when asked about road games they were very excited and it wasn't a fake excited they jumped all over the question and couldn't hardly wait to answer. They both said they are dying to prove everybody wrong this year and beat teams on the road consistently. They now know that winning on the road matters.

mhuff

Quote from: Danny J on October 23, 2014, 08:15:29 pm
I think we will win at both UF and ISU. I don't like our chances of beating UK this year simply because they will be starting players who have now played against us two or more times now and those young guards will have more experience.

If we go 2-2 that would be HUGE for our confidence for the other road games in the SEC this year. I heard both Portis and Harris talking about road games earlier and when asked about road games they were very excited and it wasn't a fake excited they jumped all over the question and couldn't hardly wait to answer. They both said they are dying to prove everybody wrong this year and beat teams on the road consistently. They now know that winning on the road matters.

You need players who hate to lose. I remember losing and then not wanting to lose back to back or to lose again. I really want to see a HOG team again that forces the play on defense, who disrupts the opponents game plan, and has a game plan. This thing of getting down 20 points on the road against poor competition won't cut it. I sure hope this year is different.

Ironhawg

Quote from: popcornhog on October 23, 2014, 11:10:21 am
I'm realizing that there are way more of us here in KC than I thought.

Do you typically go to the Alumni Association watch parties at Johnny's? I e either been at the games or out of town for all but the AU game. It's surprising how many people showed up to the one that I attended, though.

Good luck to the Royals, from a life long Cardinals fan.

I'm not up in Mo.  I'm in NWA, but I've been a Royals fan since the days of Brett, McRae, Patek, Willie Wilson, Dan Quisenberry, and all those good old Royals teams.

Danny J

Quote from: mhuff on October 23, 2014, 09:04:11 pm
You need players who hate to lose. I remember losing and then not wanting to lose back to back or to lose again. I really want to see a HOG team again that forces the play on defense, who disrupts the opponents game plan, and has a game plan. This thing of getting down 20 points on the road against poor competition won't cut it. I sure hope this year is different.
Ain't that the truth. That is why I think it is important for us to schedule tough away games before we reach SEC play otherwise as in past years we play virtually all our games at home then go to a terrible aTm team or whomever and get smoked. I hope CMA learns how to adjust away from BWA as that will be key to winning on the road.