Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nightmare Playoff Scenario

Started by Baconomics, October 22, 2014, 03:59:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 24, 2014, 11:21:02 am
He's an FSU homer, I don't think they had to do anything but say be yourself.  He hates the SEC because it's everything FSU wants.  The teams within the SEC have dominated FSU over the last decade (except for last year) and now he has a leg to stand on. 

Agreed it was an easy choice. Which is why next year it will be someone else. Don't forget, wasn't that long ago Herbstreit was perceived as being anti-sec.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Hogarusa

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 24, 2014, 11:21:02 am
He's an FSU homer, I don't think they had to do anything but say be yourself.  He hates the SEC because it's everything FSU wants.  The teams within the SEC have dominated FSU over the last decade (except for last year) and now he has a leg to stand on. 

This theory also makes sense (first sentence anyway).  Not sure the SEC is everything FSU wants seeing how they won a Heisman and national title.  5-1 vs SEC the past 4 years
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Hogarusa

Quote from: hogsanity on October 24, 2014, 11:24:13 am
Agreed it was an easy choice. Which is why next year it will be someone else. Don't forget, wasn't that long ago Herbstreit was perceived as being anti-sec.

Herbie also had to move from his home in Columbus due to harassment from Buckeyes fans.  People are dumb
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Atlhogfan1

The SEC is what FSU doesn't want - competition. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys.