Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bielema on SEC conference call

Started by ricepig, October 22, 2014, 11:48:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Coach Bielema: Korliss Marshall was back practicing  on Tuesday. Has to adhere to things, but he if does will be back playing when eligible.

Coach B: The chances of MLB Brooks Ellis playing this weekend are good, but chances for the following week are excellent.

Bielema on Marshall: the suspension is based on university policy. Told him: Korliss this is a small chapter in the book of your life.

Hoggish1

Quote from: ricepig on October 22, 2014, 11:48:41 am
Coach Bielema: Korliss Marshall was back practicing  on Tuesday. Has to adhere to things, but he if does will be back playing when eligible.

Coach B: The chances of MLB Brooks Ellis playing this weekend are good, but chances for the following week are excellent.

Bielema on Marshall: the suspension is based on university policy. Told him: Korliss this is a small chapter in the book of your life.

Thanks.  I particularly like the part about a small chapter in the book...

lahawg1

Sounds like the KM suspension is out of his (CBB) hands

popcornhog

Quote from: ricepig on October 22, 2014, 11:48:41 am

Rice, any idea why the Korliss threads keep getting deleted? It seems like he's legit suspended based on the conference call, SDS, and the Harrison news article.
WPS

Tusks

KM has unlimited football potential.  I really hope he gets it worked out and doesn't become a 'what could have been' story.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

ricepig

Quote from: popcornhog on October 22, 2014, 03:18:42 pm
Rice, any idea why the Korliss threads keep getting deleted? It seems like he's legit suspended based on the conference call, SDS, and the Harrison news article.

No idea, I guess because we are speculating to the reason.

hogsanity

Because people keep saying he was suspended for criticizing Coach B and some of his decisions. BB has been saying since Sunday that it was due to off field issues.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: hogsanity on October 22, 2014, 03:43:18 pm
Because people keep saying he was suspended for criticizing Coach B and some of his decisions. BB has been saying since Sunday that it was due to off field issues.

Off the field issues... No reason to think otherwise... Just homers spreading rumors.
This is my non-signature signature.

popcornhog

What?!

Dumbest fan base. Jesus.
WPS

Ash

That wasn't it. The reason he was suspended has nothing to do with football.

onebadrubi

Because some people here on this board are not emotionally mature and intelligent enough to discuss the topic without bashing the kid and any thread on it will only lead to bashing and pure speculation.  Thats my guess. 

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 22, 2014, 04:42:18 pm
Because some people here on this board are not emotionally mature and intelligent enough to discuss the topic without bashing the kid and any thread on it will only lead to bashing and pure speculation.  Thats my guess.

There should be a little bell sound that can be added to posts when they're clicked on.  This post deserves one. Spot on...nailed it.   
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

popcornhog

Quote from: Ash on October 22, 2014, 04:38:13 pm
That wasn't it. The reason he was suspended has nothing to do with football.

That wouldn't make sense. Regardless of why he was suspended, it is very much football related. He is a football player.
WPS

Dwight_K_Shrute

I hate all this losing.  It is frustrating as hell, but I'm proud of the coach and the UofA doing things the right way.  With Coach B I think the rules are the rules whether they are his or the UofA's and he does not treat any player differently.  It appears he does not play favorites and enforces the rules uniformly whether they are stars or walk-ons.  So screw you all you dirty a** programs #karma will get you sooner or later.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Lake City Hog

Dwight, I wish you were right! I have been watching college football sine the Cotton Bowl of 1965 and I have seen teams Cheat and Cheat and Cheat. Many of them have won National Championships along the way.

That said, I am really glad to see BB doing things the right way. These are great life lessons for these kids and hopefully will help them to make better decisions later in life.