Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Collins/Williams

Started by trippigs, October 22, 2014, 09:45:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

trippigs

Alex Collins is gonna be just fine. He has earned this vote of confidence via his entire body of work. Nobody should doubt him...he is a keeper.
Jonathon Williams is steady as a rock.
We are blessed to have these two guys and I bet they run wild this weekend. :razorback:.

Jackrabbit Hog

No doubt they will run wild, and I'm a big believer in both of them.

I'm just ready for them to run wild against the Missississippi schools, LSU and Missouri.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Hoggish1

Quote from: trippigs on October 22, 2014, 09:45:28 am
Alex Collins is gonna be just fine. He has earned this vote of confidence via his entire body of work. Nobody should doubt him...he is a keeper.
We are blessed to have these two guys and I bet they run wild this weekend. :razorback:.

Running wild on UAB is expected.  Collins needs his head in the game at all times.  I saw stuff during pregame that signaled he wasn't focused for UGa.

Hogwild

with Marshall suspended for the next 3(?) games, if either Williams or Collins isn't able to go, who would be the backup running back?

Dropkick

ricepig

Quote from: Hoggish1 on October 22, 2014, 09:55:10 am
Running wild on UAB is expected.  Collins needs his head in the game at all times.  I saw stuff during pregame that signaled he wasn't focused for UGa.

Have you watched the pregame for the other 6 games?

ricepig

As far as Marshall, Coach Bielema: Korliss Marshall was back practicing  on Tuesday. Has to adhere to things, but he if does will be back playing when eligible.

code red

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on October 22, 2014, 09:47:24 am
No doubt they will run wild, and I'm a big believer in both of them.

I'm just ready for them to run wild against the Missississippi schools, LSU and Missouri.
Amen
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Kevin

i would like to see evans get some carries
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Piglet Dispersion Syndrome

Quote from: trippigs on October 22, 2014, 09:45:28 am

Collins must realize as a player that you are only as good as your last game. He's had two stinkers in a row. You only have limited opportunities in your college career, each game is special. I'd like to see him start acting like it.

trippigs

Quote from: Piglet Dispersion Syndrome on October 22, 2014, 11:18:52 am
Collins must realize as a player that you are only as good as your last game.

I personally do not agree with this....it is a classic microwave syndrome statement. Blips should not rule.

Smokehouse

Quote from: trippigs on October 22, 2014, 12:07:10 pm
I personally do not agree with this....it is a classic microwave syndrome statement. Blips should not rule.

Sports inherently exist in small sample sizes, especially when you consider that everything is impacted both by teammates and the other team.

People were talking about trading Tom Brady when he had three bad games to start a season. Even the best go through slumps.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.