Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Sydney Moncrief being honored at the Mizzou game this year?

Started by Bogghawg, October 21, 2014, 07:45:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogghawg

Heard some things, but can't find any confirmation.  He was my first hero and made me fall in love with Hog basketball.  I live a ways off but want to plan to be at whatever game this happens.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

TomBigBeeHog

Would be great. Triplets need to be recognized.would be nice to get them all together this year as the Hogs are starting to rise.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

MalzahnFan

Mick Hogger

I definitely want to be there the nights Sid, Corliss and Nolan are all honored this year. Just waiting to hear the dates.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Mick Hogger on October 24, 2014, 02:23:19 pm
I definitely want to be there the nights Sid, Corliss and Nolan are all honored this year. Just waiting to hear the dates.

Yep, yep. Should be among the last few conference games of the season.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

GuvHog

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on October 24, 2014, 02:31:52 pm
Yep, yep. Should be among the last few conference games of the season.

I would love to see Sydney's and Corliss's numbers raised to the rafters of BWA where they should be. Nolan, much deservedly, is already there.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Mick Hogger

Quote from: GuvHog on October 24, 2014, 04:28:16 pm
I would love to see Sydney's and Corliss's numbers raised to the rafters of BWA where they should be. Nolan, much deservedly, is already there.

I hate to ask, but what are you talking about? They gave Clinton a jersey last year, they didn't raise anything.
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

MB Hog

Mick Hogger

I picked up this package a couple of weeks ago. Still wondering what the heck Guv is talking about regarding Nolan. Someone forgot to tell the U of A that he already has a jersey hanging in the rafters.

Kinda disappointed that 2 of the 3 are on weeknights and less than a week apart. Makes it harder on us LR people but I'll be there.