Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs little sister Arkansas State live on espn2

Started by The Divine Swine, October 21, 2014, 07:03:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Divine Swine

I know it is not Hog related, but it is Tuesday night and it is an Arkansas team so I thought I would share.

Go Hogs.
Romans 10:9-10

"That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

Wahls

I wouldn't call them the Hogs' little sister.

...I don't let people mess with my little sister.
Quote from: A.Ziffle on April 20, 2012, 10:39:01 pm
You have two kinds of tough guys... those that do it from behind a keyboard, and those that juggle soap in prison just to show they're a fearless bastard.

The Divine Swine

Quote from: Wahls on October 21, 2014, 07:05:06 pm
I wouldn't call them the Hogs' little sister.

...I don't let people mess with my little sister.

well I figured some on here would disapprove if I gave them a masculine status that is related to the Razorbacks.

They are actually doing fairly well for their conference/level of football.
Romans 10:9-10

"That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

PORKULATOR

I was a fan of the ASU Indians... Its been a little work liking the Red Wolves as much, but I'm a fan. Ashamed of their cowardice in changing their name and not a fan of Gus so that took a bit to get over, but hey, go ASU
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

elksnort

Combine threads.

Please note Ray Bently's hair if they show him.

(notOM)Rebel123

Hey, the Red Wolves have had great success even with, what..5 coaching changes in 5 years? Hate 'em or not....they're a pretty good program.
Just sayin'.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

PorkRinds

onebadrubi

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 21, 2014, 08:10:36 pm
They  getting  curb stomped.

And it's just simply handing the ball off.  Doesn't look much like conference foes

Hogwild

USAToday had them at #55 this week, two spots behind us.

elksnort

Pulling for the red wolves but I may have to go watch baseball

dcrback

Quote from: The Divine Swine on October 21, 2014, 07:03:51 pm
I know it is not Hog related, but it is Tuesday night and it is an Arkansas team so I thought I would share.

Go Hogs.

Thanks, I'm going to watch it...maybe see the 'dead man' play!!!
Life is simpler when you plow around the stumps...and yes, I would have sold guns to the Indians!

Dirty

Quote from: dcrback on October 21, 2014, 08:27:55 pm
Thanks, I'm going to watch it...maybe see the 'dead man' play!!!

All 11 players are dead

Mike Irwin

Quote from: Hogwild on October 21, 2014, 08:15:35 pm
USAToday had them at #55 this week, two spots behind us.
I'd put USA Today two spots behind Yahoo Sports.

elksnort

Royals not doing well watching ASU again. They got some speed @receiver. 

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

elksnort

Quote from: BadHog on October 21, 2014, 08:42:24 pm
Someone alert GolfNutt57
ha! If he was really an ASU fan you would not think he would take time to post on the hog message board during the game

BadHog

;)
Quote from: elksnort on October 21, 2014, 08:43:36 pm
ha! If he was really an ASU fan you would not think he would take time to post on the hog message board during the game

I left off the  ;)
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

(notOM)Rebel123

Wonder how many trick plays the RW have in their playbook?
Red Wolves have cut the lead to 34-23 at the half.

GolfNut57

Quote from: elksnort on October 21, 2014, 08:43:36 pm

Quite simple really. I am at work and can't watch the game. However, I am listening to it on the radio. And when I started typing the other thread the ASU game hadn't started yet. I am using my phone to type and I am not a fast typist with it. So by the time I finished my post, and proofread for typos it was after 7 before I hit the submit button.

Btw, halftime with ASU just down 34-23 after trailing 34-9.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: GolfNut57 on October 21, 2014, 09:12:50 pm
Quite simple really. I am at work and can't watch the game. However, I am listening to it on the radio. And when I started typing the other thread the ASU game hadn't started yet. I am using my phone to type and I am not a fast typist with it. So by the time I finished my post, and proofread for typos it was after 7 before I hit the submit button.

Btw, halftime with ASU just down 34-23 after trailing 34-9.
RW just might come out with a win.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

elksnort

The Boar War

There are more people on the sidelines than in the stands.

TheRazorback500

This should be called the Ugly Uniform Bowl. The red wolf emblem is way too big and looks pasted on, and the Cajuns' anthracite looks hideous.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

GolfNut57

Quote from: elksnort on October 21, 2014, 09:44:55 pm
Goodness, that particular fake it was stupid

Yes it was. It was a backbreaker IMO and Anderson was blasted royally for it on the ASU board.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

GolfNut57

Quote from: TheRazorback500 on October 21, 2014, 11:10:08 pm
This should be called the Ugly Uniform Bowl. The red wolf emblem is way too big and looks pasted on, and the Cajuns' anthracite looks hideous.

New helmet sticker they just brought out tonight. Not a fan of it as I prefer the state logo that's the usual. ASU had 600 yards and scored 40 points and still loses by 15 points. Talk about  bad night for the defense. On both teams.