Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas State And Tuesday Night TV

Started by wildwolf, October 21, 2014, 10:01:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

wildwolf

Tonight, on ESPN 2, the Red Wolves have the only football game on TV. Of course, I heard there is a baseball game of some sort going on.

ricepig

And NCIS and NCIS New Orleans, and..........actually should be a good game.

Dropkick

Should be entertaining. Good chance for exposure for both teams. Be even better if the WS game is a blowout.

Dropkick

Watched a lot of the game. No quit in ASU. Lack of discipline and some horrible coaching decisions but they played with heart.

Two Socks

ASU has a lot of inexperienced players in their lineup and it showed tonight on the road.  Lack of discipline on defense at times.

GolfNut57

Quote from: Two Socks on October 22, 2014, 12:59:51 am
ASU has a lot of inexperienced players in their lineup and it showed tonight on the road.  Lack of discipline on defense a LOT of times.

Fixed.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Großer Kriegschwein

Pretty explosive though. I was impressed with both teams ability to run the ball. Even though most of it was not playing defense
This is my non-signature signature.