Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dre Greenlaw just DeCommitted( from A ST)

Started by Blutoblutarsky, October 15, 2014, 09:17:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

Quote from: ricepig on October 17, 2014, 12:47:43 pm
They have, who verified them? There's a kid or two every year that says he has an offer, yet can't commit. I don't trust the services or the kids 100%, or you, haha.
I already said who verified them, the sites that posted them(Rivals, Scout, ESPN and 24/7), and they stand by their commit list for the players, although they will tell you they did not add all the last minute offers

If you can't trust them then you sure cant trust me, because I go by them, and Mr. Davenport of course.

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

ricepig

Quote from: Seminole Indian on October 17, 2014, 06:26:23 pm
I already said who verified them, the sites that posted them(Rivals, Scout, ESPN and 24/7), and they stand by their commit list for the players, although they will tell you they did not add all the last minute offers

If you can't trust them then you sure cant trust me, because I go by them, and Mr. Davenport of course.

They don't list every offer a player has, or verify every offer. Are you saying that there aren't ever players listed with offers they don't truly hold? I'm not even getting into the commitable offer discussion, smh.....

thebignasty

I rarely know much,  but here's what I know-

Dre is probably closer to 5-11 210. It's terrifying watching him return kickoffs because no one can get him down and he winds up dragging these scrums that go on forever. Strong kid. Great coverage instincts, he baits qbs and makes them pay.

It's probably 50-50 Arkansas or going to state with his dad.  Doubt any new offers change his decision making process much.

PorkRinds

Quote from: thebignasty on October 21, 2014, 09:24:06 pm
I rarely know much,  but here's what I know-

Dre is probably closer to 5-11 210. It's terrifying watching him return kickoffs because no one can get him down and he winds up dragging these scrums that go on forever. Strong kid. Great coverage instincts, he baits qbs and makes them pay.

It's probably 50-50 Arkansas or going to state with his dad.  Doubt any new offers change his decision making process much.

I don't think he decommits if it's 50/50.

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

Grizzlyfan

I've seen Greenlaw play and I've seen Deontre Hardwick play.  And I've seen them play each other.

Based on this interest in Greenlaw it's going to get crazy for Hardwick when everyone get's satisfied that his grades are in order.  Greenlaw is an obvious athlete but as a linebacker Hardwick is miles ahead.

thebignasty

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 21, 2014, 09:48:29 pm
I don't think he decommits if it's 50/50.

Common sense agrees. Just what I've heard.  Family around FHS.

thebignasty

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on October 22, 2014, 10:04:49 am
I've seen Greenlaw play and I've seen Deontre Hardwick play.  And I've seen them play each other.

Based on this interest in Greenlaw it's going to get crazy for Hardwick when everyone get's satisfied that his grades are in order.  Greenlaw is an obvious athlete but as a linebacker Hardwick is miles ahead.

I think Dre is a solid high 3 star prospect. Hardwick looks like a 5 star guy if he figures his grades out. Northside's D is filthy loaded.

Ian Jackson is another Fayetteville lb that I think will play somewhere if he gets it all in order.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Heard some rumors of good news. Anyone else hearing the same?

Hogberry Snortcake

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on October 23, 2014, 04:01:49 pm

Evidently, we are not to discuss that news. 

sowmonella

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on October 23, 2014, 04:01:49 pm
No but I would like to hear what you heard.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: sowmonella on October 23, 2014, 05:12:07 pm
No but I would like to hear what you heard.

Combine this thread with Porkes Tongues thread

Ironhawg

Probably want to change the name of this thread to avoind confusion since he just committed to Arkansas!

Sourpuss

He's a hog.  Committed on Richards show a little over an hour ago

jtw732

People on A states message board are literally saying they hope this kid flops.. with my job I meet new people every day and I live 20 minutes from jonesboro and work there often. Words cant explain how idiotic most of there fans are. They dont care if they only win 1game just as long as we win 1 less they are happy. Anyone that wishes a HS kid to fail because he went to a differemt school than the one you root for is nothing more than an absolute idiot.

Hawghiggs

Quote from: jtw732 on October 23, 2014, 09:45:38 pm
People on A states message board are literally saying they hope this kid flops.. with my job I meet new people every day and I live 20 minutes from jonesboro and work there often. Words cant explain how idiotic most of there fans are. They dont care if they only win 1game just as long as we win 1 less they are happy. Anyone that wishes a HS kid to fail because he went to a differemt school than the one you root for is nothing more than an absolute idiot.
You are new aren't you. A lot of posters on this board do the very same thing if not worse. But I do agree with you. Its just kinda makes you angry to read what some people post about a 17 year olds decision.

bulldog04

Here is a pretty good free article on rivals.  At the bottom it talks about how impressed Prime Time was was with him.
https://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1696178

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: bulldog04 on October 24, 2014, 07:26:34 am
Here is a pretty good free article on rivals.  At the bottom it talks about how impressed Prime Time was was with him.
https://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1696178
I agree about the comments contained in the article. Dre is apparently the type kid, both on and off the field, any of us would like as one of our children. Congrats to both D. G. and the Hogs on this commit. I think both are the winners here!

onebadrubi

So the Hogville "Can he play LB" isn't quite as funny with Greenlaw.   :(

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: jtw732 on October 23, 2014, 09:45:38 pm
People on A states message board are literally saying they hope this kid flops.. with my job I meet new people every day and I live 20 minutes from jonesboro and work there often. Words cant explain how idiotic most of there fans are.
They dont care if they only win 1game just as long as we win 1 less they are happy.
Your correct statement illustrated again by several of the ASU "fans" wanting his guardian fired from the ASU coaching staff since he refused to go there.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Ironhawg on October 23, 2014, 09:28:15 pm
Probably want to change the name of this thread to avoind confusion since he just committed to Arkansas!

Heller....! I was just reading to see WTH happened...!?  LOL..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

The_Iceman

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1904714/highlights/187506387

How can you not love the way this kid plays? Gonna be a solid OLB/SS for us!