Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Hope Every Razorback Player Watched MNF

Started by Brer Hog, October 20, 2014, 11:47:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brer Hog

The Texans arguably in control of that game and on their way to an early rout did not continue to do the fundamental things of taking care of the football and not getting dumb penalties and had their hopes to pull off the upset come down to an on-side kick that they did not recover.  IT CANNOT BE OVER-EMPHASIZED HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO DO THE FUNDAMENTALS WELL!

DON'T WORRY ABOUT MAKING PLAYS, IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THE BALL!

I BLEED RBack RED

Ouch! Yea, but you're actually pretty much right...
The 3 things I can't live without are family, my razorbacks, and beer (not in any particular order).

DOGALUM

Well hell......let's run O'Brien's ass outa town.  Damn Jeff Long for hiring him.  He will obviously never be able to get it done in Houston.  Bring in Petrino!!!

(I agree with the point of your post....just making fun of the crazies)
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

Brer Hog

Yeah, I wanted to yell at Aaron and DeAndre that they are played plenty well to finish each play! Maddening!!

onebadrubi

Nooo we want blitzpatrick too blow a few more games then mallett can come in and light it up!  Contract year for him too

Smokehouse

I wouldn't really call it an upset. Pittsburgh was a 3 point favorite. Essentially a pick 'em that got a slight nod to the home team.

But, yeah, the Texans choked that one away.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

Tusks

I hope anyone that watches and NFL game notices the same schemes both offensive and defensively that the NFL team run, the hogs run.

Go watch Baylor/TCU and you see pinball football, arena league with 11 guys.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Redhogs

Quote from: Brer Hog on October 20, 2014, 11:47:37 pm
The Texans arguably in control of that game and on their way to an early rout did not continue to do the fundamental things of taking care of the football and not getting dumb penalties and had their hopes to pull off the upset come down to an on-side kick that they did not recover.  IT CANNOT BE OVER-EMPHASIZED HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO DO THE FUNDAMENTALS WELL!

DON'T WORRY ABOUT MAKING PLAYS, IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THE BALL!
Watch it? They live it almost every conference game. :-\
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?