Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Deatrich Wise?

Started by SquidBilly, October 20, 2014, 08:17:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SquidBilly

what has happened to him.  There was a time where he looked like he was going to be a really good one for us but now it seems he has fallen behind.  Is it injuries, or is there more to the story?

woodhog14

Quote from: Bret Squealema on October 20, 2014, 08:17:42 pm
what has happened to him.  There was a time where he looked like he was going to be a really good one for us but now it seems he has fallen behind.  Is it injuries, or is there more to the story?
Injuries.

PorkSoda

teh suq.  had high hopes for him.  hopefully he'll be back soon.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

onebadrubi

Quote from: woodhog14 on October 20, 2014, 08:57:28 pm
Injuries.

He was in full pads, loosening up and running around during warm ups saturday at what appeared to be full speed on saturday. 

BigPapaHawg

Hope he's able to come back soon!
WOO PIG

onebadrubi

Quote from: BigPapaHawg on October 20, 2014, 09:39:13 pm
Hope he's able to come back soon!

Do we know that he's being held out for injury?  After watching him in full pads and warming up saturday, I'm not sure i buy he's out for an injury. 

immahog

he played saturday ...looks to be behind j winston tho
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

RazorPiggie

Played against Bama too but he is getting passed on the depth chart.